NHS Tayside Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Tayside Interview Questions

3.8

Trainee Embryologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NHS Tayside (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I completed a paper observational task at the reception of the clinic before being taken to the laboratory to complete a manual dexterity and aseptic technique (dish prep) task. After this I was taken to HR to complete the formal interview. The interview panel was made up of 4 people who took it in turns to ask me questions.

Interview Questions

• What do I understand by the term KPI?   1 Answer

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NHS Tayside (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

The position that I applied for was different from the one that I was interviewed for. Nevertheless I am happy with this unexpected turn as it worked out to my benefit. The interview panel consisted of two, not three people as I was informed. The interview was well structured and professional. At the same time I felt comfortable as much as I could during an interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one psychological model and how would you put that in practice?   Answer Question

Research and Governance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Widnes, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS Tayside (Widnes, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

I had a 10 minute presentation and a pannel interview, everything went well apart from a couple of Q's.

1. what do you understand about data confidetiality?
    2. What startegies would you put into place for working with stakeholder partnerships?

Interview Questions

• What startegies would you put into place for working with stakeholder partnerships?   Answer Question
    • what do you understand about data confidetiality?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS Tayside in September 2009.

Interview

presentation and panel of 3

Interview Questions

• what do you dislike about audit   1 Answer

Negotiation