NIMHANS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at NIMHANS

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIMHANS (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

To be engaged in a work environment, where I can play key role by applying my skills and knowledge for achieving the organizational need of the Company and To become a successful, dynamic and persuasive professional in the organization, by utilizing my inherent skills and enable professional development and work towards the prosperity of the organization or institute and benefit by enhancing my knowledge and talent to help others around me, as I believe in motto (Service to man, Is service to god).

Was based on my education and research credentials.Good research and communication skills, Advance knowledge of medical terminologies and concepts, Familiar with excellent analytical skills, Good organizational and problem solving skills.

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIMHANS (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Based on merit and Face to Face Interview on technical and educational skills, Lot of aspect given on the current post i had to take up near one day of explanation on project work to be taken up and CRA roles and process.

Interview Questions

• Technical and How i suite to the job.   1 Answer

Senior Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIMHANS (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

My Interview was held in November 2011, interview was easy and relevant to my subject. It was a panel interview.Here there is an opportunity to do Higher studies also.I am working as a Senior Researcher in Bio-statistics Department.It is a life time opportunity for me.