NORMA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NORMA Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.2

Lean Manufacturing Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NORMA Group.

Interview

Came in early, the interview started on time. I interviewed with the manager I'd be working under and one other person. Not sure what her position was, I was told by HR over the phone that she was another HR member. The manager seemed to be on 10 the whole time and I could not get on his level. He would ask me questions and when I started to answer them, he would interrupt me with something unrelated or something he should have included before he asking me the questions, you know, a pause. I honestly don't think I would work under someone who doesn't let me finish my sentences. He dropped a ton of information on me that I did not understand (willing to learn) and the interview was over. I barely had anything to say and I will be okay if I don't get the position. I asked how much the job pays and I wasn't given a definite answer. Which is unfortunate if the other person who was there was an HR representative.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NORMA Group (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Slow to start. Repetitive process at the Corporate level HR with the same questions being asked by each person. Better process when plant personnel involved. Targeted selection and situational questions at that point. Overall month long process which was two weeks too long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are you most proud of in your work history? When did you fail and what could you have done differently?   1 Answer

Application

I interviewed at NORMA Group in June 2009.

Interview

Work 90 days and become a member of the local union.

Negotiation

None.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maintal (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NORMA Group (Maintal (Germany)).

Interview

Had an interview with 2 managers from 2 locations, they were totally different and not sure if they should hire me. They did not at first time, then 3 months later they did hire me. Local HR was disaster the HR lady screamed at me about some stuff. Very unprofessional. I’m glad that I’m not working there anymore. It was a mistake.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NORMA Group (Newbury, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

was introduced by recruitment agency and had 2 interviews with line manager & HR. Each interview lasted between 30 - 60 minutes and feedback was given within a few days.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company, where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question