NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTT DATA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

After applying to NTT DATA Global Delivery Services, I got a call within 2 weeks for an interview. The interview process lasts for one day only but after that I waiting for almost 2 months to get any reply from them.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Nashua, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

Don't waste the time by giving the series of interviews. Interviewers are good but HR's are not doing their jobs and keeps on telling that they are waiting the Client response. No clarity on the process & never responds to call once interview is done. Beware of online job postings, as I think those are fake. Waited for over a month for the offer letter but they still ask me to wait for next day

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I sent my resume and was quickly emailed to setup an interview. They provided a list of time slots to choose. The interview was conducted by a team lead in the department I was applying. The questions were all rather straight-forward, nothing to trip you up or cause you to stumble. They were primarily interested in my experience and the relevant skills that I brought to the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview
    1) Interview with HR : Asked basic questions like relocation, availability for interview
    2) Second and third round was held at the office and consisted of Aptitude test and skills written test
    3) Final round with two directors

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Simple interview process. Applied online and received a phone call the next day. Interviewed with a recruiter then interviewed with management. Very casual and easy. Just prepare yourself with information regarding the business.

DoD Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Herndon, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Horrible! People I interviewed with were Retired On Active Duty and clearly waiting to serve their time until they officially retire. No enthusiasm or understanding the world has changed for selling into DoD since the early 2000s.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would get a meeting with a client who doesn't know us?   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview approx. 30 min. About two weeks later, I went if for a super day in the office. I had 3 interviews, lunch and an information session.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY).

Interview

Was basically a pre-defined set of questions. The interviewer identified himself, then asked me to describe my background. After I describe my background by giving a brief history of my background including my last two project the interviewer jump right into the ask and answer process. You could tell that the questions were predetermine based on the was they were asked. I could have heard the keys on the keyboard every time I answered a question. I guess he was logging my answer or if I answered correctly or not.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY).

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews.
    --First was brief discussion with HR representative.
    --Then I had a brief discussion with Delivery manager who asked me more about my background, experience and interests. No pointed questions though.
    --Then I had a 45 mins interview with 2 senior analysts from NTT Data for a different project. However, this position did not work out because of some issues within the account. I think I did well on this interview as it was a mix of technical and behavioral interview.
    --Then I had an interview with on of the senior business analyst from another client. This was more about my current role, previous experience and some technical questions. I did quite well but this did not work out either. The client was looking for specific domain experience.
    --Then after 4-5 weeks, I suddenly got a call for another role with the same client and this time there was no interview. They just described the role and asked me if I was interested. I think this was because my feedback from previous interview was positive except that I didn't fit that role.

I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• --About current experience
      --What tools were used
      --Situational questions
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

It started with aptitude which is at an average difficult level and then Group discussion followed by technical interview and HR discussion about role, expectations

Got a good start with qualifying in written test and in the group discussion it was like a non-stop marathon where i lead the group to all the way start to finish and stood out.