NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTT DATA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.9

Interview

Good and depth knowledge testing. questions on all past experience working and how you solved the issue...compliance of process adherence and negotiatin skills...given scenario how would you solve the issue.

Interview Questions

• how an interface issues with SAP has been solved, if there is no solution how its solved ?
      what is the integration between FI and MM,SD,PP etc. ZTables in the systems etc...   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was long. they asked lot questions and talked lot about the company. They want to know what can you do and what do you know. They explain what you will be doing in your role, and also warn you about different role you will be move to in short periods of time.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever got in a situation that you can not handle, and what steps did you take?   Answer Question

Interview

Applied through Amcat, Off campus interview. There were 6 rounds. Group Discussion, 3 technical, 2 managerial rounds. Few may have only one HR round. They ask technical questions in the HR round as well. If you are not from CS, be prepared with your course basics. Every round they eliminate half the candidates. They give offer letter on the same day and give joining within 1-2 months of your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on sorting, searching, SQL queries, basic electronics questions (non- CS background)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

It is an on campus interview. I cleared all rounds in the interview process, except the last HR round. I feel comfortable in the technical round. While coming to the HR round, he asked me some random questions. Even-though I answered everything he did not select me in the hiring process

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Interview

They interview until there is an opening. You will meet with a recruiter first to understand skills and then with individuals that are assigned to projects you might be considered for when hired.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Arlington, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position via a staffing agency. This position supports a federal government agency. I talked to the staffing agency's recruiter, who suggested that I update my resume to clearly indicate how my past experience matched with the lengthy job description. I found the request to make my resume longer a bit unusual, but I submitted an updated resume.

I didn't hear anything for a few weeks, and then out of the blue one day I received a request for a phone interview later that day. Since I generally like to be prepared for my interviews and I hadn't heard anything about this job opportunity for a few weeks, I requested a different day.

The phone interview with the hiring manager (NTT Data employee) primarily consisted of yes/no questions about what I had done in the past (e.g., have I used Tool X, have I created Deliverable Y). The yes/no questions did paint a picture of what it's like to work there.

A few days after the interview, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview with the same hiring manager. The on-site interview was at a secured federal facility, but oddly I was given no directions on how to get there, where to park/how to take the Metro subway, how to get into the building, etc. I was only given an address.

The on-site interview was similar in content to the phone interview. There were a few in-depth questions (walk me through an example of producing Deliverable Y), some yes/no questions (which I thought were repeats of the phone interview), and some more in-depth questions about my background. The federal facility was kind of depressing (e.g., high brown cubicle walls). A few days later I was informed that I was rejected.

I found the job description to be overly long and somewhat duplicative, which made it more challenging to prepare for the interview. From the job description, I feel like NTT Data was looking for someone who was a jack-of-all-trades who could do everything, but the interview focused primarily on producing a few deliverables.

There were a few things I found odd. I found it odd that I never had the opportunity to meet with anyone else on the project team (i.e., my future co-workers) during the interview process (the overall process was laid out to me at the beginning of the process and meeting my future co-workers was not part of the process). I also found it odd that they said they were agile. I'm no agile expert, but as far as I know collecting and prioritizing a set of requirements, and then tossing them over the wall to the developers, never to see the requirements ever again, is not agile.

Interview Questions

• Have you used Tool X before?   Answer Question
    • Have you produced Deliverable Y before? Tell me how you would produce Deliverable Y.   Answer Question
    • Questions about your background/past experience (e.g., walk through of parts of your resume)   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Quincy, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Three visits, 2 interview sessions and one presentation. The first visit, the interviewer was 20 minutes late, while I waited in the lobby. After the 3rd session, my presentation, the contact did not respond to any emails as to my status.

Interview Questions

• One person asked me how I felt about working with people younger than me. Totally inappropriate   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Bowling Green, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

You get a call from staffing agency, then you get a phone interview with staffing agency, then you set up on site interview, then you go to on site interview, at on site interview you meet with one of the team supervisor that would ask you question concerning your skills and personality. Afterwards you then take a few days before they end up calling you back.

Interview Questions

• How you handle angry customer?
      Would you ever miss work within 6 month?
      Employment history?
      Have you ever been a CSR before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

After applying to NTT DATA Global Delivery Services, I got a call within 2 weeks for an interview. The interview process lasts for one day only but after that I waiting for almost 2 months to get any reply from them.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Nashua, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

Don't waste the time by giving the series of interviews. Interviewers are good but HR's are not doing their jobs and keeps on telling that they are waiting the Client response. No clarity on the process & never responds to call once interview is done. Beware of online job postings, as I think those are fake. Waited for over a month for the offer letter but they still ask me to wait for next day