NTT DoCoMo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTT DoCoMo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.6

Construction Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo.

Interview

Four managers questions included .. Did I smoke meth why did I move to there island, Do I know that Chammoros don't like White bosses and how dose that make me feel

Interview Questions

• What was my father in laws last name   1 Answer

Project Management Transformation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position online from the mainland. Was contacted very quickly by the HR department on island. They wanted to set up a discussion straight away. It was over the phone. Interview was after normal business hours due to the extreme time difference. They were very prompt in calling at the agreed to time. The 2nd interview was set up with the hiring manager I think, that was never very clear. That phone call was over 2 hours late, and the interview, if you can call it that, was very rambling. There was no offer made. They sited my salary requirements being too high for their bands.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo (Pasadena, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university which has a joint program that sends out your resume to Japanese companies who select you. The process was very relaxing, and I got accepted relatively easily.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very typical, general questions around area of work, style of getting projects done, industry know-how. As part of interview, presented couple things to hiring team, discussions were very productive and friendly.

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview was a 2 part process. The first one was a technical interview done with their senior developers. Consisting of situational questions and experience that you have. The 2nd interview was the HR interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo.

Interview

What kinds of job have you done in the past?
    Please describe what you have developed in detail.
    Why do you want to work at our company?
    What kind of role do you expect?
    Is it ok to be transferred to abroad?
    Some technical questions.

Counsel Interview

Interview

I went for the first round of the interview, and was interviewed by two persons during that round. Small office setting. The interview was pretty standard and the interviewers basically wanted to learn more about you as a candidate. There were no interview questions which were difficult or out of the ordinary.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in October 2013.

Interview

It took only half an hour with a manager and CTO. The interview was about the basic knowledge about communications engineering and the bachelor and master theses at the universities as well as the experience from my internship. The interview was taken place in a casual and friendly manner. There was no second interview and the decision was made rather quickly.

Interview Questions

• basic knowledge about communications engineering, bachelor/ master theses, internship experience   Answer Question

Interview

start with a phone interview. some rechinal questions regarding c++ and object oriented programming, what is encapsulation and abtraction. provide some sample applications developed before. some behaviorial question also.

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DoCoMo in September 2011.

Interview

the interview was conducted by people in the panel (Board of Directors of the University) who sat around and asked some critical questuiions about the java language and natural language processing also so that the candidates knowledge of the sub can be checked

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you were shrunked to nickels size and put in grinders jar ?   1 Answer
    • what animal are you ?   1 Answer