NWYC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NWYC

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NWYC (Spring, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and had webinar phone interview, I ended after I found it was 100 % commission. I wish he would have let me know upfront. Would have saved us both 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• He did all talking. Nice person but wish he would of let me know it was 100% commission.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NWYC (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with the area manager first. I was given a lot of information about the company. Next I spoke with the Regional Manager and was shown a link to the website and given details on earning potential and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to get involved.   1 Answer

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NWYC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The Company care about this Country, and fills a need to give business owners a voice with government, They care about you as a person and your Family. Many of the questions are about what they do, which is make cold calls on Business Owners to get opinions on pending legislation and to help connect them to legislators.

Interview Questions

• What I thought about the Country   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NWYC (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I first filled out an application on line, I was then phoned by a local manager, A time was set to meet at a hotel room with a district manager, he didn't live in town. It was very friendly, laid back. I was put at ease. Later met for dinner with the local manager and my wife and his wife. I was then offered a position as a Sales Rep.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to do cold contacting? Are you self motivated? Will you be willing to work on commission after several months?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NWYC (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

It took while to get through all the interviews. They are serious about finding a good person that can do the work. I had a phone interview, and two in person interviews. The questions were a lot about my previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Describe your last position. What did you like? What did you do well? What could you have done better? Why did you leave?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representaitve Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NWYC (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2013.

Interview

One phone, one in-person. The one-one interview was not too formal. They want to see if you have a sales mentality. Be confident. If you have sales experience and they are interested, you should get the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with rejection?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too much to negotiate. 2 weeks paid training and straight commision after that.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NWYC.

Interview

Application, leads to response by national recruiter. They vet you to ensure you really want to work there, then they organize an in person interview. You may be 1 of 10 interviews, or 1 of 2. They then contact you to either offer or deny employment. They are up front about your initial investment of fuel and around $100 out of your first check. These are very reasonable based on the field you've selected to be in.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel it's important people communicate their thoughts with their Congressman? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Your compensation easily covers your costs if you enjoy this type of work, and put in the effort. They also have other benefits they'll inform you about.