Namaste Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Namaste Laboratories

ECommerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Namaste Laboratories (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

There were stages and rounds of different people to talk to.
    1) Recruiter contacted me,
    2) Phone interview for technical skill evaluation,
    3) HR phone calls and scheduling,
    4) In-person interview with executives,
    5) Negotiating terms,
    6) Phone interview with head of HR.

The process was straightforward and direct.
    Wonderful people to work with, considerate and accomodating.

Interview Questions

• What would a 90-day business plan look like?   1 Answer
    • Asked for a variety of business model scenarios for online marketplaces and fulfillment methods.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Namaste Laboratories (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There was no interview. I was hired based on my resume and started the following week. I was surprised they wanted me to start so soon without meeting me first. I understand why now, they were in desperate need of help.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Namaste Laboratories (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with the Director of HR and a board member, offsite. Very cordial and relaxed, interview ended on a positive note. Was not contacted again until the search process was basically over.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to discipline under preforming individuals?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Namaste Laboratories (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Came in for interview and waited and waited for Finance Manager. Recruiter stalled time because hiring manager took forever. Saw two Indian employees have a screaming match and then this black employee. I bring up race because I am Indian and was hoping that an Indian owned company in the U.S. wasn't like back at home. Unfortunately it is. So I withdrew before they could offer. Inappropriate questions were asked.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Namaste Laboratories (Blue Island, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was scheduled an interview through an external recruiter, and was received very well by the HR consultant. She was a little tardy but extremely warm and friendly. My schedule abruptly changed and then I was meeting with the HR Director and not the Hiring Manager. She was equally nice but asked me a lot of questions the HR consultant already had :(
    Hiring Manager and his manager interviewed me together. They were very frank about some of the challenges I would face if I got hired at this position. Not sure if that was supposed to be some negative motivation but it did not work.
    They asked some great technical questions, though!