Napp Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Napp Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Napp Pharmaceuticals

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Napp Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Friendly HR & interviews. First interview a casual conversation, second a presentation to boss & HR. Not aggressive.

Interview Questions

• If you get a product launch wrong can you recover the success if the product?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. But initial offer v good.

Principal Medical Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Napp Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

It used to be a two stage interview process. The initial interview was with your immediate line manager. If successful then a second interview with the Regional Operation Manager and somebody from HR. The line manager might be or might not be present in the second interview. In my case, the Area Manager was present. Questions are very fair and straight forward. They were there to trip you up. Seemed to be interested in understanding your reasons for joining the company.

Interview Questions

• From the HR manager, Are you more pleased to see you doing better in the league table or your immediate colleagues.   1 Answer