National Debt Relief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at National Debt Relief

2.5

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very thorough but it was a pleasant experience. First, I had a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 interview. Once I interview with HR they had me interview with a customer success manager. There, I basically went through the same interview I did with HR again. After that, I left and received a phone call the same day with an offer. Overall, I had a great experience, regular nerves but everybody was nice.

Interview Questions

• describe one instance when you gave great customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief in July 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume for this position. They called soon after and I scheduled an interview the following day. The office looked very nice and people there seemed lay back, not dressed in business attire but still very professional in demeanor and verbal interaction. The person at the front desk greeted me and gave me some forms to fill out. There were also some basic math percentage questions that you must solve without a calculator and a sheet asking about your favorite job and why you liked it. My interview occurred soon after and was about 10 minutes long.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. They asked the typical questions and you will know whether you are a good fit or not. It was very through and you meet different people. When I walked in, I knew it was a good fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview is COMPLETE BS. The "HR" person was just some person who works (or worked) in negotiations himself, asks you a few useless questions and just tells you there's a 3 day training for the job next week where you have to come in again and take a really easy test on the last day (and you only get paid for it if you get hired).

MORE IMPORTANT: The job is essentially sales where you have to suck up and negotiate with creditors to bring down the debt amount of clients who sign up. Then you have to make a payment schedule to those creditors for that new lowered amount, but you have to make sure that you only give small amounts first to drag it out the payment schedule! That way National Debt Relief can make money off those people in debt. Fun!

Look at the job description and the salary lol

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy phone interview. Face to face was joke. They're looking for dumb kids, preferably minority that they can hang with and mock clients and creditors together in between phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Handwritten decription of your best job experience. Clue - no one writes by hand at an interview or even any formal setting. Idiotic waste of time. They give you an un-lined blank white sheet to handwrite an exposition of unspecified length on your favorite job experience before they even see you.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

there are 3 stages to the interview process, 1st stage is an interview over the phone, second is an face to face with one of the managers, and the final stage is a three day class done by the managers to see if you are the right fit

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Sat down and had a normal conversation, very relaxed and afterwards met with the manager then had to go through training which is 3 days which has a test at the end,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an ok experience. Pay was 30k a year and then commission. A lot of hours and unpaid lunch. Also before the interview they make you fill out some type of test the requires calculations but you don't need a calculator. It's simple math.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online then 2 days later I get a phone call from a recruiter. Short phone interview then got invited to a face to face interview with three different people. a week later I received the offer but it is still contingent upon passing the exam following the training week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Debt Relief (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy process and interview. You write a short answer down to a question when you first get there and do some super simple math questions without a calculator. They go through your entire resume and ask about each job and have you explain any gaps. Had the initial phone screen then had an in person interview two days later. Moved onto the next interview right then and there with a team lead. Got an offer that night but turned it down due to the majority of the salary is commission based and you have meet a quota each month.

Interview Questions

• What does NDR do?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if someone you were negotiating with was not cooperating?   Answer Question