National Institute for Smart Government Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.4

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was properly planned.
    1. Telephonic Screening
    2. Face to Face

They called around 8 candidates for Developer position. The best part is they give the reimbursement for flying from another city and back. Worst thing it was for Big data role and to my surprise in a panel of 8 people nobody asked me a single question about BIg Data. They gave some puzzle and then one coding round followed by one more Code evaluation. I think they dont have a single person who is expert in big data, all they want some simple guy who can code.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (New Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called for interview at Delhi. Since I was new to place inspite of all the efforts I was later for interview by 3 hours. Still I was given time to settle so that the interview can be given calmly.
    The process was smooth, with 10mins of round.
    The y just asked about the exposure level and overall experience and couple of technical questions.
    Excellent experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work related experience in network security expertise level   Answer Question

Senior Consultant - Technology Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

worst company i have seen so far. no hr co-ordination at all. i was called for Final Round interview in delhi after first HR and Telephonic Round on 29 March 2016 with promise to pay to and fro charges. after interview i have not got any feedback from them. i called many times to hr and email too but till date but i have not get any response yet. Even till date i have not received any reimbursement for my travelling too.
    My Big Big No for this company. if they will offer me Now then i am will never accept the job. they don't know about time lines but still they will ask from you "How do you manage time if you get involved on Large multiple Projects"

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Post the initial telephonic round, only three people were called for interview at their office. Where the other two were questioned for 20 minutes or so and mine went on for 10 minutes.
    And to my surprise, Fourth invisible Candidate got selected!!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Silly questions. Overlook for pay. No hr coordination. Long wait time. They did not mentioned in the job advertising that the job opening is on contract basis. Neither it is a govt job which they falsely claimed. Not a place to be in.

Interview Questions

• Do you work for same salary what you are getting in present company   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a general round where very general questiona were asked and a few things about management and client handling. The stress was given if i can handle such a huge responsibility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was related to my date of joining as the position was immediately to be filled and secondly it was for thw salary part.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Got a call from their HR. Interview Fixed up.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I would be okay to join a remote location other than the one applied for   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could not negotiate

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Worst.. Chances are the person who takes your interview may not be knowing anything..They will ask you to write an essay as they hardly remember anything.. Run away if you are asked to go for an interview   Answer Question

Manager(Consulting) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government in March 2013.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. First round was to gauge interest in Government projects, and assessment of resume vis-a-vis skills required as per JD. Send round was more of case type questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan technical intervention in education sector?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government (New Delhi (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic questions about It field, eGovernance, Government offices internal work flow and process, organisational structure in Central/state Government. basically the panel consist of officer from central government, HR officer and most important IT officers from the state to which you have applied may be IAS or departmental officer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about It field, eGovernance, Government offices internal work flow and process, organisational structure in Central/state Government   1 Answer