National Marrow Donor Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Marrow Donor Program Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.9

Bioinformatics Interview

Interview

Good relaxing employers are very nice I really enjoyed it HR was a bit confusing but I really enjoyed the interview process I had two interviews in total first one behavioral second technical both my employers are present

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen from HR with an in-person appointment with the hiring manager. Very good communication, fast, and efficient. Exactly what you would expect an interview process would be - no curveballs, no problems, very standard.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual was asked - very typical questions about why I was interested and about my background.   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

3 interviews. First was over the phone with HR. Second was over the phone with the hiring manager. Third was in person with the hiring manager, seasoned department employees and the department director.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening with the hr rep was done to assess primary qualifications for the job I was applying for. I first got an email from the organization. The hr rep was very accomodating.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview with HR followed by the second technical one
    The first interview 30 min was not technical, just general review who I am.
    Next interview is 2 hours face to face with NMDP team

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by two in-person interviews. The first with the department manager and then the second with the manager and a few of the senior clinical research associates.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions in this interview. It was pretty standard. Asked about previous experience, strengths and weaknesses. A questions was asked regarding whether or not traveling was an enjoyable experience and also where I've traveled to (international places including) since travel is a huge part of the position.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a series of casual interviews with the hiring manager, another manager in the same department, executives of the team you would support, and a group interview of peers.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a situation in which you faced a challenge or difficulty. Tell us about a time in which you had to provide bad news or a difficult message to a superior.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a consulting position that could possibly be converted to FTE.
    Spanish inquisition style interview. They said it saves time for the interviewee.
    Several people yet to interview so no determination for a couple of weeks

Interview Questions

• Overview my background in general.
      What in my background do I think is applicable.
      Generally it was more of a chat
      Then it was my turn to ask questions which is where I got more information than I gave   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program.

Interview

Highly formulaic. Significant amount of time between interview and return call. HR seemed to come across as a major hold up to making a decision. Upon receiving the offer I had another interview scheduled the next day. The HR rep I spoke to was not pleased when I asked for a few days to consider my decision. This was somewhat off-putting.

Adult Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Marrow Donor Program (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The first part of the interview was a telephone interview. then I was contacted to do an in person interview that was an initial panel interview that later included employees I would have managed

Interview Questions

• What is my management style   1 Answer