National Penn Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Penn Bank Interview Questions

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Penn Bank in March 2015.

Interview

Very basic and straightforward. Was pretty informal. General interview questions (explain a time when... tell me about yourself, etc.), no curve balls. Mostly talked about the company and the role that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Securities Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Penn Bank.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Had a phone interview with HR, and then an interview with 2 VPs. Questions were all fairly easy, mostly me walking them through my resume. Got a call a week later with an offer and my desired salary, but had to decline.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Penn Bank (Pottstown, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Post for a position and you are guaranteed an interview. Some positions are hired within house and equal opportunity is not given. Fair and square every position should be done.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Penn Bank in September 2013.

Interview

Very basic and general, ex. goals, why do you want to work here, etc. First you do a phone interview, then they check your references (if not listed or one doesn't answer they ask for another reference). Next you interview with the branch manager and the assistant branch manager.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Penn Bank (Warminster, PA).

Interview

Pretty standard questions. Where do you see yourself in the upcoming years, Past experience and the like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boyertown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Penn Bank (Boyertown, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

They called me in for an interview and when I arrived, they made me wait almost a half hour. I then got called back and interviewed with the HR representative. After the interview with her, she said they wanted me to take an Accounting test before meeting with the hiring manager. After acing the test, I sat for another 10 minutes and waited. Eventually, the HR rep came back and told me they would have to reschedule due to a conflict. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for them?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Penn Bank.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR rep. Then an in-person interview with HR rep. Then interview with the hiring manager

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Penn Bank in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, personal interview nothing out of the ordinary. They asked all the general questions. The interview process is taking longer because of so many applicants. Something new on the last 2 interviews I went on is they are now asking if I have other apps in and if I have interviewed. They want you to call if you get another offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a difficult customer   1 Answer