Native Instruments Python Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Native Instruments Python Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Native Instruments

2.5

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Native Instruments.

Interview

I applied online and received a coding challenge via email from one of their recruiters. I was not given a phone screen nor was I asked any questions about my projects or relevant experience. I was contacted by the recruiter who gave me basic feedback on my submission via telephone, but not to the level of detail I would expect from a relatively complex coding challenge.

Interview Questions

• Build a movie recommendation engine in a Pythonic manner using a JSON file of movies and users.   1 Answer

Native Instruments Response

Dec 28, 2015 – Senior Recruiting Specialist

Hi There,

Thank you very much for providing us with feedback regarding your application for our Python Developer (f/m) position. We really appreciate all applications we receive, but in order to... More

Other Interview Reviews for Native Instruments

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Native Instruments.

Interview

They asked me to create a command line client with a movie system recommendation. After one month (!) they answered me with a poor feedback about the solution.
    In the problem description, they said: "There is no "perfect" solution for this problem and there are many ways to try to solve it. Don't try to guess what we think is a good solution." but in the email they said: "your solution failed to answer the actual challenge set". They didn't provide any further feedback about it.

My advice: Don't lose your time.

Interview Questions