Found 156 of over 194 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Poll waaar!! 👉 Opt1: New Job offer letter with Ford. 170k base salary. Health insurance and 401k included but no match. A bump up position as a senior. No annul bonus, no RSUs. Main difference: Contract (12 months) to hire 👉 Opt2: Current job at Indeed. No promotions at least for 1 year more. 120k base salary. 25k annual RSUs x 4 years. Quarter bonus 15%. Health insurance and 401k match. Main difference: Salary with all the benefits. What would you do?
I need help in understanding this situation. I recently interviewed with the hiring manager of a company who said she was going to schedule the last phase of the interview as soon as possible but its been one a week and I haven't gotten an email. Should I be concerned, knowing that the timing from the recruiter to getting to the hiring manager was not this long?
Got a burning question about Native Instruments? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Native Instruments employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some great products and colleagues" (in 25 reviews)
- "Nice people and some of the teams are really nice to work in." (in 15 reviews)
- "The benefits and perks are great." (in 9 reviews)
- "There are great people here and the team does try hard to satisfy the employees." (in 7 reviews)
- "Nice community space with free drinks and a lovely team." (in 6 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 17 reviews)
- "No promotion culture Below average salary" (in 11 reviews)
- "Intermittent layoffs and people quitting." (in 8 reviews)
- "upper management is completely disconnected and lives in an ivory tower" (in 6 reviews)
- "International communication sometimes is a bit slow" (in 6 reviews)
- 5.0Nov 17, 2021Product SpecialistCurrent EmployeeLos Angeles, CA
Great environment and office. Wonderful company outings.
Communication. Remote work opportunities are minimal.1
- 3.0Feb 2, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
- People are amazing and creative individuals - Generous PTO and additional holidays - Remote working option, good work/life balance - Matched 401k - Great benefits
Upper management has zero idea what is going on and launch company wide strategy changes every other week. Constantly promising no layoffs and then major layoffs happen CEO and executive level changes every few months No clear roadmap There is no real room for growth6Native Instruments Response3mo
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you appreciate our amazing and creative team members and the wonderful benefits we offer. We completely understand your concerns about upper management and truly appreciate your patience while we worked on strategy development. Our executives were itching to communicate with our employees, and now that the product strategy is out, we were overjoyed to receive such positive feedback through the engagement survey. We want you to know that we're always looking for ways to help everyone feel connected to our strategic priorities, which is why we've introduced aligned OKRs for all NI team members. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're fully committed to improving these areas.
Native Instruments Reviews FAQs
Native Instruments has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 194 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Native Instruments to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
51% of Native Instruments employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Native Instruments 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.