Navisis Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navisis Financial Interview Questions

1.4

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Navisis Financial (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with an HR person for an informational interview. In the follow up we scheduled the second interview with a manager. I received an offer at the end of the second interview

Interview Questions

• What makes you a fit for financial advisory?
      Give three reasons we should hire you.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navisis Financial (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Was contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter set up an interview. Met in the Chicago office. Waited in lobby for 10 minutes before being interviewed by 1 person. Was told at the end of interview that the job was mine if I wanted it. Received official offer 2-3 days later. Turned it down as the training only paid like $300/week.

Interview Questions

• 1) Where do see yourself in 5 years
      2) What's your experience in finance?
      3) What did you do at you last job?
      4) What type of degree do you have and why did you choose it?
      5) What interests you in this position
      6) Describe a problem you've had in prior work/school situations. How did you try to solve it and what was the outcome.
      7) Asked me if I drank a lot!
      Answer Question

Couldn't afford low pay for training. Didn't have enough saved up to live off of. Found something else quickly after.

Representative Interview

Interview

The interviewer made the job seem a bit sketchy. He made an effort to brag about his commissioned salary and stated, "I did it all while only reading the WSJ once a week to keep up on news." I don't know what he was trying to portray by that.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions...they need you more than you need them anyway.   Answer Question

I did not feel the need to continue the interview process by paying for my own trip out to chicago. Every other company I interviewed for that year flew me out on their dime.

Stock Broker Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview process had multiple layers; meet with HR, CEO, and then potential mentors.

Interview Questions

• Interviewing with the CEO was intense for 7:30am but stay focused. For a sales interview I was surprised to be asked "What's the law of averages?" but again stay focused.   Answer Question

Investment Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navisis Financial (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Be confident. They don't do too much background research. If u make it past the first interview you should have the job. It was pretty basic. More of a 'get to know you'. Pretty easy hire process. Not too difficult to get job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating

Stock Broker Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navisis Financial.

Interview

First interview was very easy. Spent half the time looking at a presentation about the company. Invited for a second on site interview, but turned it down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navisis Financial (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very few questions were asked because the first interview was more on the interviewer introducing the company. She discussed the company and the training. This is not a salaried-job! There is a stipend of $1,600 - $1,800 for the first few months and the work schedule is 7:30am-6:00pm, its horrible!

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked very few questions because she spent more time introducing the company and discussing the training.   Answer Question

Broker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navisis Financial (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with recruiter at job fair, followed up, heard back from different person than I emailed to schedule coming into their office to meet 1:1.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navisis Financial (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

You subit your resume, a few days later someone will call or email you. You will come into the office for a face to face interview. It is a cattle call, if you show up in a suit you will get the job. They will make you go get finger printed, and then fill out your U-4.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navisis Financial (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Will pretty much hire you on the spot, huge turn over ratio

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none