Navitaire Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navitaire

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bonifacio

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Navitaire (Fort Bonifacio) in Jan 2020

Interview

Technically, there was no test. You just needed to send in your transcript and then they would call you in for a regular interview if your grades were high enough. There was no technical test or questions. The interview was there to see if I was open-minded and willing to learn new programming languages or frameworks. After the interview, the team who was in charge of me had a meeting and if they decide you are a decent enough intern. You can sign the internship contract immediately after the deliberation.

Interview Questions
  • What are the current programming languages that you are proficient in, and have you had any experience in building applications through the use of javascript, C#, html, css, etc.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navitaire (Taguig) in Nov 2019

Interview

HR was very nice and accommodating. First, she will give you an exam comprising of basic logic, programming exam and simulation, and a personality question (I guess.) After 1 hour she will return for the initial interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navitaire (Makati City)

Interview

HR Phone Interview then an exam then technical interview then interview again with the manager to know if you’ll be fit to the team then they will give you feedback whether you can have the job offer or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navitaire (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jun 2018

Interview

Typical panel interview with technical questions and coding challenge followed by a soft skills interview with the hiring manager. All the interviewers where easy to talk to and thoughtful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navitaire

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Navitaire in May 2018

Interview

I applied online and after 1 week, oI got a scheduled phone interview with a HR staff. It last about 30mins and she asked some behavior questions. Unluckily, I could not pass to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you work in team
  • What do you know about the company? Why do want to apply for this job? Why do you want to leave current job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Navitaire (Manila, Manila) in Mar 2018

Interview

I passed the online assessment, and after that you, will be interviewed(initial) by hr thru phone.If you pass the initial interview, they will invite you for the final interview. I was invited for final interview, but I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navitaire (Makati City) in Mar 2018

Interview

Before anything, they ask you to submit your resume and answer a few questions online. invite you for an exam takes for around an hour, that tests your logic, programming and writing skills. Fairly easy to do. After that, a short interview is conducted regarding your resume that was submitted. After that, they should schedule an interview with the developer team. However, I didn't get to do that interview because they were busy at the time I took an exam (didn't get to take an interview before getting rejected).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navitaire (Salt Lake City, UT) in Dec 2017

Interview

I applied online, and was asked shortly after my application to schedule a phone interview. This was just with the recruiter and this initial phone interview lasted a total of about 5 minutes. They then issued me a design challenge. Following the design challenge came an in-person interview with the UX team (about 5 people). This lasted nearly 1 hour 30 minutes. Following this they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a situation where you were expected to design an interface with very little, or ambiguous software requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Navitaire (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2017

Interview

I first went through a phone screening with the HR department. I was then scheduled for an on site interview. I met with a technical manager, a team member, and the team lead, each interview lasting for about 45 minutes. First interview was mostly about my experience with different technologies. Second interview focused on how I would solve a hypothetical technical problem. Third interview was mostly getting to know me and a small coding problem that we all worked through together. It took about two weeks for them to get back, and ultimately they went with an employee referral for the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you resolve an issue where a new field in a database was created and was required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Navitaire (Makati City) in Sep 2017

Interview

first part - phone screening, second part - technical exam, third part - technical skills interview, third part - final interview. the hr is very accommodating and friendly. fast response for the result of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews