Navitaire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.7

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navitaire (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

programming test, and in person interview, then a drug and background screening process. Additionally I believe that they had a phone screen, but it was over a screen sharing program

Interview Questions

• if i'm interested in a short term or long term position   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navitaire (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with out of state recruiter for 30 minutes and another 30 minute interview with a finance lead in Utah.

A few days later a in person interview was setup. I was told by the recruiter and head that it would be quick, but it ended being 2 hours long. I arrived at the building and the manager was late. He then brought me to a conference room where I spent 30 minutes going over 'homework' problems. Every single company that I have interviewed with will let you know in advance, but 30 minutes of home work and then another 30 minutes of explanation is too much. The questions asked the stock price of amadeus, oil prices and how their affect airlines, lots of dividend related questions, and cash flow scenarios. I was never asked if the long interview was okay or provided a schedule of how things would go.

After an hour of the homework, I spent another hour speaking to the manager, HR, and the lead manager over every single detail of my personality, work habits, travel, resume, future goals. It felt like more of a grilling than an interview.

As I walking out the head said he would give me feedback in two days at the latest, it has been four weeks and Navitaire never bothered to provide news. I would stay far away and interview somewhere else. The whole interview process took up so much time and they couldn't even provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?
      What is your compensation range?
      What is your experience with tax?
      What is your experience with intercompany transactions?
      Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navitaire (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

The process included an HR phone screen, a phone interview with CFO, and then an in-person, on-site interview. From initial contact to offer, the process took about three weeks.

The 1.5 hour on-site interview consisted of a written test, a review of my answers and finally a panel interview with the CFO, a Finance Manager and an HR representative.

The questions were finance related and I was provided a calculator to complete. I was told that they were not looking for specific answers on the test, but that they were looking to understand my thought process. Following the test, the CFO returned and we discussed my answers. The test and subsequent discussion seemed meant to gauge my interest in the company and ability to think critically.

I was impressed with the continual progress mindset of the team. They seemed to value analytical thinking and proactive action which was a key component of my choice to accept the offer.

Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for details about my current and former work experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navitaire.

Interview

They post jobs on Accenture's job board since Navitaire is an wholly owned Accenture company. Recruiter of company will contact you after you have applied, then a phone interview with a manager, then series of face to face interviews and they will usually return in a week with an answer for you. Its pretty fast and well organized.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about OOPS logic, C# skills, abstract classes and interfaces   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navitaire.

Interview

Meet with three to four different senior members of different teams. They ask questions that will make you think rather than show what you know. Good to know all aspects of software development in detail and not just surface or just know the terms. Asked typical software engineer and programming question about OOP, etc. Helpful to know information about .Net, C# and web based technologies if you're doing the web track. .Net technologies are needed to be successful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quite, didn't hear back from them for about three months.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Navitaire (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three different interviews. The first was a technical interview that lasted about an hour and began with question and answer style conversation about the tech specific to Navitaire (Microsoft .NET & Web tech). The tech interview concluded with a series of whiteboard problems. After the tech interview there were two interviews with managers whom did a basic resume walk through.

Interview Questions

• In HTML using JavaScript do the following. Given an array of countries where each country has an array of states how would you display that information in a dropdown where states are grouped by country and countries are non-clickable.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navitaire in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process was fine. Met a cross-spectrum of different managers who covered various areas. Nothing too tricky. Was interviewed on the phone (one hour) and had a 4 hour in-person interview. You could tell people were very existed about the company the field in which they served.

Interview Questions

• Interestingly, I was actually told to reconsider applying by one director of the firm due to their low sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, no issues.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navitaire.

Interview

1. Technical Exam - 10 items logical questions
    2. Technical Interview - OOP Questions, Logical Questions and communication skills
    3. Personal Interview - character assessment