Near North Health Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Near North Health Service

Sort:

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Near North Health Service.

Interview

Wasn't a real interview. They look at your resume, ask a few question about why you left your last job and salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• They shoot your salary expectations down by saying we are a 501c3 organization with very little limited funds to get you to go lower.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Near North Health Service (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview was one on one with normal questions

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Near North Health Service (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone call to set up interview. Very laid back and conversational. Gave a lot of scenario questions. Very informational. There were 2 people interviewing at the same time(panel interview)

Registered Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Near North Health Service (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call about 1 week after I had applied for the position and was asked to come in for an interview the next day. The process went by fast for me. A couple of hours after my interview I received a call back stating that I was hired.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Near North Health Service (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Quick and easy. Went through my resume and asked about my experiences. Very straight-forward. Focused more on how my past jobs prepared me for this position and how I can contribute, rather than the personality questions like "If you could be an animal, what would you be?" Very relaxed setting and was able to go through and ask about the specifics on benefits, salary, etc.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Near North Health Service (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very fast. Interview probably lasted less than 1 hr. I was interviewed by one of the Registered Nurses. She was friendly and made you feel comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Near North Health Service (Chicago, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

I e-mailed my resume and my cover letter to the human resources department. I got a call a couple of days later and asked to come in for an interview. I did 2 interviews, and I got a call back a week later with an offer for a clerk position. I did a drug test, I signed a document for them to do a background check, and I also did an orientation. I started my job the next day after the orientation.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, and how will they benefit the tasks for the job?   1 Answer