NeoLife International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NeoLife International

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NeoLife International (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Great culture that makes you feel welcomed into the family.

Interview Questions

• Describing specific scenarios from previous employment in detail.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoLife International (Fremont, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR. Set up and interview and met with HR first. Then the manager. Then the rest of the team. I was asked by HR about how I would change the website, if given the chance... then on to the 1-on-1 with the manager. I showed my portfolio, he showed the work being done. I met with the team. We hit it off well as they looked over my portfolio. I then met the copy writer who scared me. She turned out to be a great person to work with.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the website? How would you improve it?   Answer Question

Farm Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benin-City (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoLife International (Benin-City (Nigeria)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview began with an aptitude test and after that, successful candidates where shortlisted for an oral interview. I sat before a panel and was quized on handling of subordinates, conflits between co-workers and some other technical questions. After the questions, i was given the opportunity to ask a question, which i obliged. At the end i was told i would be contacted via mail regarding the status of my application.