NeoSOFT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NeoSOFT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NeoSOFT.

Interview

interview process consisted of three stages 1. aptitude+logical reasoning test
    2. programming test - where 5 programs were given to write on answer sheet. 3. TI/PI - very few personal questions were asked. the interview was more about to check your technical skills. communication skills were not at all required throughout the procedure.

Interview Questions

• asked to write four to five c programs (given by them). interview was more of technical. questioning was done on programming , basic oop concepts, objective java and very few on android as my project was in that domain.   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoSOFT.

Interview

A scheduled interview.
    Rounds: 2 technical rounds ... both interviews took around 1.30 hr...got a call from hr on next working day about selection & offer

worst part : 18months bond
    9.30 working hours...

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts? Basic laravel questions? Will ask questions on the skillset that you mentioned in your resume   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoSOFT (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview has 3 rounds: Face-to-face, Technical and HR.
    The first leg was the Face-to-face where a skilled employee asked me question relevant to my job profile and my CV. You can expect a minimum of 5-6 questions of varying difficulty.

Once I passed that, I was asked to wait at the reception while the technical round was being set up. I had to redesign an outdated website using Photoshop. The time limit was 3 hours, but the sooner you complete this round, the better.

The final round was HR, where I discussed my CV in detail (past projects, skills, expectations etc.) with the HR person assigned to me. The discussion was fairly comfortable and I was informed of the expected steps once I join. This is not an elimination round and the HR either will discuss your CTC or will ask you to expect a call soon. I am still awaiting the call.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between UI design and UX design?   Answer Question
    • How is Adobe Illustrator different from Adobe Photoshop?   Answer Question
    • Have you used grids in your design setup? What types are there?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NeoSOFT in April 2017.

Interview

The process takes whole day which includes Aptitude plus logical reasoning 20 questions in each category duration of 70 minutes​ to complete test. Aptitude includes calendar, profit and loss, boats amd trains. In logical relationship, odd man out, series and etc. You have to study good before appearing the test.
    After this I am selected for next round Technical Programming (written) of 60 minutes which includes 4 questions based on patern and others basics like sort array, Fibonacci, Even Odd ect. The cut-off rate is 50% in every test.
    After clearing 2nd round they call for face-to-face technical round in this they ask what you done in 2nd round and other basic questions on Java, MySQL.
    Then they called​ me next day for last round about salary and any other clarification.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NeoSOFT (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall the process was very easy.
    3 rounds
    1. aptitude test 40 questions 20 math 20 logic quite easy
    2. programming test all basic programs 4 programs in 1 hr
    3. technical interview
    then only a HR discussion which is not an elimination round in which they give you various technology options and you can decide on which you want to work also ask you about job location

got a better offer

Node Js Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoSOFT (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was 2 rounds of technical interview. Focused more on basic knowledge of node.js and logical reasoning and other skills that you have listed down on resume.
    Will ask you about different frameworks you have worked on node.js and what frameworks are available
    I am writing this review after clearing 2 rounds of technical. One round is still remaining which is management round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NeoSOFT in February 2017.

Interview

Their is total 4 rounds
    1st one apti test which consists of 20 quant and 20 logical reasoning question and we have to solve that in 1 he
    2nd round is programming test here we have to write 4 programs in 1hr programs are like swapping numbers, pattern printing, conditional programs, etc.
    3rd round is tech interview where the inteviwee gives me few program to write at first after that few basic programming concepts asked by him with explanation by programming
    4th round is hr which is simple package description round and there is no elimination in this round

SEO Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NeoSOFT (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were 3 interview rounds. Personal, Technical & Final. Carry a passport size photograph, hardcopy of resume. Clarify with the HR for which post you have applied as there was some confusion with other candidates. Work location will be Rabale

Interview Questions

• 1.what is ad rank
      2.what is quality score
      16.what is secondary parameter in analytics
      17.AdWords spend ratio - how much money Google gets & adveriser
      18.google shopping sponsored how to do that
      19. What is canonical tag
      20. canonical URL - will www.xyz.com & xyz.com be treated as unique sites on Google   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NeoSOFT (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round is aptitude.where there are 2 sections.first section was general aptitude and second was logical.Most of the question are from Indiabix.
    After that Programming test(Paper and pen) where they give 4 programs to write.basic Programs are there.
    If you clear second round,next round is technical round.most of the questions was from core java.

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoSOFT.

Interview

They call it scheduled but actual process was worse than walk in ,took whole day to clear 1st round, and they take 3 technical round,they were looking for Superman, whelk