NetSol Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2016

3.2

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very long
    its been 3 weeks i have applied for the position through my university, they took 2 weeks to shortlist
    then called to inform there will be an activity next week
    and that next week has been passed

Application

Interview

First Netsol Invited our complete university graduating batch at Lahore office. Whole day different activities were conducted including technical interviews and HR interviews for those who cleared Technical. Then after 20 days they called again to the selected students for another round. This day they questioned random question and some activities were done. Few days later I got offer later.

Interview Questions

• If you have both options working at Netsol and Study at LUMS for MS what would be your preference and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Desktop Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was visited Netsol campus and drop my resume there,they called me for an interview as a desktop developer.It was good but not selected yet.Hope for the best.
    It took 2 days to go and more 2 days for hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Different questions was asked by me,but I must say the whole interview was not professional it was an informal interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview,
    Assessment interview
    Head of Department Interview
    CEO interview.
    Its a leasing software development company. they need people with good leasing knowledge. The process is very slow and they give feedback soon after assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a Technical one to one Interview. I've applied online and get a call after two or three months. It was quite friendly and comfortable environment there. I takes 15 to 20 minutes in form filling and information gathering formalities. And 15 minutes for interview.

Interview Questions

• How to work in a team effectively ?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Topi (Pakistan)) in May 2015.

Interview

They usually take almost fifty minutes to one hour of technical interview and fifteen to twenty minutes of Hr Interview , mostly schedule the technical interview first, and then Hr. one may apply online or may farward resume to thier Hr, or you may be shortlisted through recruitment drives

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2015.

Interview

1- Written Test (IQ,English and Java Questions)
    2- Technical Interview (Java related questions, Databases, Data structures)
    3- Personal Interview (Where are you from, number of members in family, what are your future plans)
    4- HR Interview (Last one)

Interview Questions

• Q- What is the difference between interface and abstract class?
      Q- Why string class is final?
      Q- How strings are saved in memory?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

Nice Environment!!! Human Resource Department was really Helping.......... Only One Interview is given and now waiting for Second Call.....Interview lasts for 30 minutes asking me to define yourself and review my CV and come to the technical part of the interview.....I am Hoping that sooner or later i will get Call for Second Interview!!! Really Enjoyed at Netsol Lahore... Visit Netsol and see how they work there to meet the requirements of their clients. Giving many benefits to their employees.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

You have three interviews. First and Second interview is detailed technical interview to determine your skills and knowledge. Third interview is with the HR department to determine your personality and soft skills.

SCM Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies.

Interview

It was first a telephonic interview a behavioral one. after that I was called for functional Interview which was pretty ordinary, They asked me basics of SCM and SVN that i gave them. they offered me after couple of days but package was way less than expected and I declined. They asked my reference to ask me to join them on a little more but they cannot pay me as much as I am asking because even their APM is not getting that much

Interview Questions

• Why is the traffic light 'RED' for stop?   1 Answer