NetSol Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetSol Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in September 2017.

Interview

Fist of fall tell about yourself you education experience and the practical work and your qualification and shared some work experience and told them a lot about you past life and why you join this companey

SQA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy and straight forward, first they asked me to fill a form which included basic information about myself and my education. After that, I was called in an interview room where a panel started the process

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. And received a call for an interview in a week. They asked me to fill a form. Then I was called for interview. It was small room with glass walls. The interviewees were quite friendly.

Interview Questions

• They took almost an hour interview. They asked question related to database, software quality assurance, programming and analytical portion.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was competitive. I went there for an internship and hoping to get a job. Unfortunately, I left the company during the probation period. I was glad that I did that. The interview process was fine.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very long
    its been 3 weeks i have applied for the position through my university, they took 2 weeks to shortlist
    then called to inform there will be an activity next week
    and that next week has been passed

Application

Interview

First Netsol Invited our complete university graduating batch at Lahore office. Whole day different activities were conducted including technical interviews and HR interviews for those who cleared Technical. Then after 20 days they called again to the selected students for another round. This day they questioned random question and some activities were done. Few days later I got offer later.

Interview Questions

• If you have both options working at Netsol and Study at LUMS for MS what would be your preference and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Desktop Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was visited Netsol campus and drop my resume there,they called me for an interview as a desktop developer.It was good but not selected yet.Hope for the best.
    It took 2 days to go and more 2 days for hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Different questions was asked by me,but I must say the whole interview was not professional it was an informal interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview,
    Assessment interview
    Head of Department Interview
    CEO interview.
    Its a leasing software development company. they need people with good leasing knowledge. The process is very slow and they give feedback soon after assessment.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in September 2015.

Interview

-- Filled the form
    -- 1st Technical interview, guys attitude was good, they asked to write some algo, databases questions
    -- 2nd technical interview by functional lead
    -- HR interview to discuss the salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a Technical one to one Interview. I've applied online and get a call after two or three months. It was quite friendly and comfortable environment there. I takes 15 to 20 minutes in form filling and information gathering formalities. And 15 minutes for interview.

Interview Questions

• How to work in a team effectively ?   2 Answers