Netsurion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Netsurion

3.2

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netsurion (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

In my opinion the interview process I experienced when applying for this position was pretty standard. After applying for the position online I was contacted for a phone screen by the hiring manager. At the end of the phone screen I was notified that they would like to set up an in person interview. At the in person interview I meet with the hiring manager and two other individuals that my position would have daily interaction with. The next phase of the interview process was a panel interview in which I was asked more specific questions in regards to the position and the direction they saw for it.

Interview Questions

• What, if anything, would I do to help promote the company culture?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netsurion (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Only first round was conducted in one of its clients side but told that will be receiving cal and till date I could not.
    Only hr has all responsibilities to be selected or not

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Netsurion (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

1 face to face round
    telephonic round followed by 2nd telephonic round.Not that happy with how they handlled the interview.Onlyt 1 position is vacant but they did a walkin interview ,more than 100 ppl attended the interview

Interview Questions

• network releated simple questions in 1st round of telephonic.on 2nd round they asked security related questions nd they were all dificult.   1 Answer

Lead Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netsurion in April 2018.

Interview

Its 4 round process
    Introduction
    2 technical along with manager round
    Hr round
    I was able to clear all the rounds but once after the HR round I never ever got a response from them it happened a second time to me during December and April i don't know what is the problem in responding to the applicants ... they should improve the process and should provide valid reason for rejecting the candidate.

I sent multiple follow up emails and i called multiple times also but no response and i still see the same Job post on LinkedIn :(

Interview Questions

• Most of the SIEM functionalities and Correlations rules   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netsurion (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview Process is good. 2 rounds of technical and HR round. Process are very strong and HR team is very focused and are available for the calls always. The background verification was finished on time.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions related to your current job   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Netsurion (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Netsurion Interview process is well streamlined, screening like Telephonic, F2F, Panel, Background verification, Compensation discussion and than the offer is released. this process is well managed and HR's are very much responsive in providing updates.