Netwealth Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netwealth Investments Interview Questions

Interviews at Netwealth Investments

Client Services Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Netwealth Investments.

Interview

Long interview process. First stage it was a groupal interview (about 20 people ). Second stage was an online psychometric test. I wasn't successful. It isn't easy. You need to prepare this with some days in advance.

Interview Questions

• During the groupal interview they asked for some situation with a disconfom customer. How did I handle this.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netwealth Investments (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied via an online advert. I was contacted via email 2 days later by the CIO for an interview with the Development Lead and a Senior Developer. The interview was very relaxed and casual, more like a conversation than an interview. There was a 2 question code debugging part of the interview which them in the room watching and talking to me while I tried to debug. I was contacted via email again the next day for an interview with the CIO and a BA. This was also very relaxed and was more about business knowledge and experience than technical. I was then contact again for a 2-3 hour psychometric/personality test. This was not a pleasurable experience. You never hear the results from the test and it's the one part where you walk away without knowing how you did. I received a call from the lead developer a few days later advising that they were going with another candidate. The people seemed competitent and friendly. I especially felt very comfortable with the Lead Developer and the Senior Developer and was looking forward to the possibilty of working with them.

Interview Questions

• The code debugging part of the technical interview was difficult because it was their code base which I was not familiar with and they were in the room the whole time, constantly asking me what I was thinking. It wasn't a true test of someone's debugging ability.   1 Answer

Investor Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netwealth Investments (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview from HR Manager, Group Assessment and One-on One Interview. HR Manager is very professional. Seems like a great bunch of people. Unfortunately I did not get into the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you were faced with a difficult client and tell us what you did and you managed the situation.   Answer Question

Investor Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Netwealth Investments (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

I participated in three stages: a telephone discussion approaching the company, a telephone "pre-interview", and then a group 'Assessment Centre' of 15 candidates (that was their 2nd time that day = 30 candidates put through on that particular day).
    The first call(s) were to the GM of HR, discussing opportunities at the company. The second call (back) was from one of their HR staff for the first round interview.
    The Assessment Centre was a 2 hour group (and individual) process, lasting 2 hours in total. There was some information about the role, an organisational chart presented, along with a brief history of the company and discussion about the workplace culture.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions: on Customer Service, also Organisational Skills. They wanted examples of each (in the 'STAR' format).   1 Answer
    • A group exercise (hypothetical marooning in a jungle and only allowed a few items to facilitate escape. What do you take, and why? = there are no 'right' answers, they just want to hear your reasoning / group interaction process).   1 Answer
    • Write 2 answers to:
      1) A complaint letter from a long-time client
      2) A hypothetical retail situation regarding priorities in a stressful situation.   1 Answer