Network Equipment Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Network Equipment Technologies

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Equipment Technologies (Fremont, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very casual. Interviewed with VP of Sales. It was an internal position move. From professional services to sales engineer. The focus was very much in presenting the company profile and it is product to partners and direct clients.

Interview Questions

• Sales Presentation
      Sales Enablement
      Sales internal processes
      Technical knowledge about Microsoft voice and SIP
      Answer Question

Senior Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Equipment Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Referred by an employee who was an acquaintance. Quite straightforward process, believe I talked to the hiring manager and one or two of his staff. Pleasant, no curveball questions, didn't feel uncomfortable or unprepared.

Interview Questions

• It's so long ago I don't remember any specific questions that came up, but my memory is that there wasn't anything that I felt unprepared to handle. This was before the era of behavioral-type interview questions. The hiring manager was quite pleasant to deal with, but one of his staff was a bit more brusque   Answer Question