Cover image for NeuroLogica

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

NeuroLogica Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NeuroLogica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Boston, MA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The group is very nice and the team members are willing to share their daily work as well as challenges. The manager is very honest about the pros and cons in the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a difficult situation you handled with during your current work.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Danvers, MA)

Interview

Disaster. Literally, the worst interview I have been on. The employee reviews are very indicative of how the interview played out. Everyone contradicted each-other. And the CFO, the highest ranking Korean in Danvers, came in and immediately told me he did not think I could do the job, even before I said anything beyond hello. Instead of the recruiter, or hiring manager, following-up, the CFO reached out via email within 24 hours to let me know I would not get the job. Why waste both our time?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Danvers, MA) in Jun 2018

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a 3 month contract position with Neurologica. He sent my resume to them, and I went in for a 1.5hr interview. The interviewer was friendly and asked me lots of questions, but really wanted me to talk about the things I've worked on and the skills I have.

Interview Questions
  • The asked about unity fundamentals and projects I worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Danvers, MA) in Dec 2016

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with the woman in HR she was very pleasant and was very positive on the company. I had 1 internal interview I met the Hardware manager and 2 other engineers in the group. Everyone I met was very pleasant and positive about the company.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked basic questions on what I worked on in my current job. I was asked some basic test engineer questions on how you would go about testing things. They asked questions about a schematic they had with them during the interview process. Everyone was nice to deal with the complete experience was pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Danvers, MA)

Interview

It was a waste of time. Dont waste your time on this company. as they are not sure what they are looking for.Its chaotic in the company with quarterly layoffs after talking to current employees I got to know. One more thing, don't be mislead by the name Samsung. .

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Danvers, MA) in May 2016

Interview

Phone Screen lasted about 30 minutes and was a check against the posted job description. On-Site Visit lasted 2 hours total time. I talked with 4 employees for 30 minutes each.) There was a second on-site visit that lasted 2 hours at which I spoke with a high-level manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Boston, MA) in Apr 2015

Interview

Explained the interview process step wise: 1) Phone interview with HR representative. Was good to start and for second round of interview. (30 mins) 2) Phone interview with Hiring manager phone interview Understand why this job is created and what are the job responsibilities in detail. (40 mins) 3) Technical Phone interview with the team member Technical interview for about (30 mins) 4) Face to face interview (9 to 2 pm) a) Explained expectation for this position b) Walk through the products on which I will be working. b) Technical interview by the team team member c) Walk through departments and communicated with customer service team members(customer service, production, R&D, training rooms) d) Lunch with the key team members e) Interview with CEO and Vice president. f) Departed at 2pm from Neurologica after having final good bye words with hiring manager to LA.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about Digital radiography system 1) How much is my experience in digital radiography system? 2) How often you communicate to Field service engineers and dealers? 3) Technical questions about DR system

NeuroLogica

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NeuroLogica

Interview

Through headhunter and then with company sit down. Strange offices. Somewhat like a military barracks environment. Interviewer was very unpolished....some curse words flew. I just thought....can I work for this person??!!!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NeuroLogica (Danvers, MA) in Sep 2014

Interview

Submitted resume online. It took a week for the HR person to respond. When she did she read through the job requirements posting. Have you done this? Have you done that? From an applicants point of view it was a waste of time. A week later there was a phone interview with the engineering lead. This was a productive interview. A few weeks later a face-to-face interview as scheduled. The interview lasted 4 hours. I was able to get a good idea of what skills they were looking for, what was expected of me, and what it was like working there. The engineering manager was looking for some type of commitment for the job. He may have been looking for a level of dedication, but it cam across as "I want you working here at all hours, while I'm at home with my family." It is not clear to me if that is what he meant literally or maybe he was looking for general dedication. I wasn't impressed with the HR department. There were a few issues with the on-site interview. These issues seem to originate with the HR personnel. They didn't appear to know what was going on.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were all reasonable. It was a rundown of what you have done in your career. They took the time to explain what their products do and what skills they are looking for. They claim their approach to engineering is chaotic with continually changing priorities, but I saw no evidence of this.
2 people found this interview helpful