NeuroTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NeuroTech

2.1

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeuroTech (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)) in December 2011.

Interview

My first contact was through a friend who was looking for someone with my technical profile. After this contact, they requested my CV, and after one week, they invited me to an interview. In this interview, they made questions about personal characteristics and previous experiences. After they conducted a test of expertise (technical examination).
    The following week made ​​a proposal which I refused, then the next day, they increased the proposal to a higher than expected.

Interview Questions

• The examination have questions about SQL Server and Oracle like the certification exams.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more than you want.

Data Mining Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeuroTech (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)) in December 2011.

Interview

I saw an ad on a university bulletin board, and checked in via email. The requisites listed in the ad were very long, matching the curriculum of a PhD with business acumen. Since I'm not a PhD and had very little business experience, I was a bit shy in both my email and interview (actually, I was curious about what kind of company was that - I had no hopes of being hired).

I was interviewed by one of the directors. The interview was very brief, the interviewer checked my academic background and said it was a very good fit for the position. The requisites listed in the ad were not mentioned in any moment.

There was pre-fixed with no room for negotiations, but the schedule was negotiable. No discussion about corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked to develop a basic file reader with some string parsing in JavaSE\Eclipse (Maven was available but optional). The afternoon was booked for this activity and internet searches were OK, but it was left aside to discuss my academic background.   Answer Question

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeuroTech (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

Ótimo, me senti como se estivesse apenas conversando sobre minha vida para novos amigos que acabei de conhecer. Foi uma experiência excepcional.

Interview Questions

• Se conseguia trabalhar em equipe   1 Answer

ESTÁGIO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NeuroTech (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

Simples e bem comunicativo, tratou bem todos os entrevistados, apresentou as propostas, perguntou o tempo disponível para estágio, informou que seria flexível em relação a horários.

Interview Questions

• O que poderia contribuir para o crescimento da empresa   1 Answer

Analista Desenvolvedor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NeuroTech (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)) in June 2019.

Interview

Entrevista tranquila com RH perguntando as experiências e expectativas em relação a empresa. Foi explicado os benefícios e planos de carreira da empresa. Mas não dão no feedback após o entrevistado terminar todos os processos. Passando ou não...

Interview Questions

• como você se vê no futuro vindo para a neurotech nesse momento?   Answer Question

Analista De Dados Interview

Interview

Foi uma entrevista tranquila. Os entrevistadores me deixaram totalmente à vontade e fui tratado muito bem. Perguntas diretas e relevantes para entender o meu perfil e como me encaixava na empresa.

Interview Questions

Interview

Fizeram algumas perguntas sobre o meu plano de carreira e sobre as minhas competências, descreveram os objetivos da empresa para saber se os meus objetivos estavam alinhados com os da empresa. Depois aplicam um teste psicológico.