Nevada Corporate Headquarters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nevada Corporate Headquarters

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters.

Interview

I came in two different times and interviewed with a total of 4 people. I didn't get the job I originally applied for, because they offered me a different position they thought I'd be better suited for.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that would prevent you from coming to work Monday-Friday 8-5?

There were basic interview questions. I went over my Strengths/Weaknesses, recalled a time I dealt with a difficult customer, etc.
      Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called and offered an interview. I came in and was interviewed with one other person. I received a call back for a second interview with another person from the management team and was hired shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation that I was faced with a difficult client and how did I handle the situation   Answer Question

Business Credit Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The entire process was professional but casual. It was more like just a casual conversation instead of an interview. The interview took about 1/2 hour. They did not ask questions that did not pertain to the job. It was more of this is what is required tell us why you would be a good fit for the job.It was the easiest interview I have ever been in.

Incorporation Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2014.

Interview

was very pleasant asked alot of Resume Experience relevant to opportunity they also asked other skill and certifications you might have to assist in placement in Company. There very Professional in Interview and make sure you understand opportunity

Interview Questions

• Do you have understanding on how incorporation works?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2010.

Interview

The sales manager was unprofessional and seemed to try to impress me which turned out to be uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A small base with no leads, only calling old leads that had been worked 100 times prior.