Nevada Corporate Headquarters Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nevada Corporate Headquarters

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nevada Corporate Headquarters

Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (United States) in May 2020

Interview

It took a few days to get the interview and I was never told it would be a group interview. It was so awkward and uncomfortable. The interviewer said it was not a competition, but it sure felt like it. I was also told I'd hear something either way by the next day and have not heard anything.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (United States)

Interview

I came in two different times and interviewed with a total of 4 people. I didn't get the job I originally applied for, because they offered me a different position they thought I'd be better suited for.

Interview Questions
  • Is there anything that would prevent you from coming to work Monday-Friday 8-5? There were basic interview questions. I went over my Strengths/Weaknesses, recalled a time I dealt with a difficult customer, etc.
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas, NV) in Jul 2016

Interview

I was called and offered an interview. I came in and was interviewed with one other person. I received a call back for a second interview with another person from the management team and was hired shortly after.

Interview Questions
  • What was one situation that I was faced with a difficult client and how did I handle the situation
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (United States) in Oct 2014

Interview

The interview was very easy. The entire process was professional but casual. It was more like just a casual conversation instead of an interview. The interview took about 1/2 hour. They did not ask questions that did not pertain to the job. It was more of this is what is required tell us why you would be a good fit for the job.It was the easiest interview I have ever been in.

Interview Questions
Nevada Corporate Headquarters
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2014

Interview

was very pleasant asked alot of Resume Experience relevant to opportunity they also asked other skill and certifications you might have to assist in placement in Company. There very Professional in Interview and make sure you understand opportunity

Interview Questions
  • Do you have understanding on how incorporation works?
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nevada Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas, NV) in Feb 2010

Interview

The sales manager was unprofessional and seemed to try to impress me which turned out to be uncomfortable.