New Age Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Age Protection

Sort:

ACO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Age Protection in April 2017.

Interview

Easy, pretty much was hired over the phone. I was ask availability and what clearance level I held. After that I was told that the site manager would be contacting me. Totally process took 2 weeks.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Age Protection (New York, NY).

Interview

Just an online form and a phone call asking about my security clearance. Once the clearance is confirmed you give sizes for your uniforms. After that you set up a start date and no training.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at New Age Protection (Columbia, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Very short, but to the point! THE PROJECT MANAGER DOES NOT PLAY. But as long as you know what to do in security and in the field, your process will be smoothing sailing. But don't mess up because I have seen people who took it for granted just because they knew somebody and didn't get the job or position at all.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of people, Are you capable of walking for long periods of time and Can you make that your last result is pulling out your firearm?   1 Answer

Access Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New Age Protection in January 2017.

Interview

Easy. Submitted resume and got a call from HQ within a week. Had a phone interview that was quick and to the point. A few weeks later, received a call from site manager to clarify schedule and start date.

Interview Questions

• What shift was I most willing to work?   1 Answer