New Century Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Century Transportation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Century Transportation

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willingboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Century Transportation (Willingboro, NJ).

Interview

Not too hard. I met with two managers at separate times. They asked some basic questions and I had to keep calling to get a status update. That was annoying because I couldn't ever get the manager I needed to talk to.

Interview Questions

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at New Century Transportation (Mount Holly, NJ).

Interview

I had 3 separate 1 on 1 interviews and then still called at least twice a week for 6 weeks before they hired me
    the hiring process was too long and drawn out for me but it seems that as time went on they liked to hire no experienced over experienced workers

Interview Questions

• basic questions nothing too difficult just be honest and tell it like it is   1 Answer

Negotiation

they lied about starting wage . was told one thing and given another

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Century Transportation (Mount Holly, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

Very pleasant process - everyone explained the benefits, schedule, etc. Completed initial interview on phone, then flown to Martinsburg, WV for face to face interview, then traveled to Burlington, NJ for final interview whole process was good.

Negotiation

We'd like to offer you a position with our company which includes a compensation package of.....