New England Peptide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New England Peptide Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at New England Peptide

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Interviewing process was good, timely, and professional. They asked about prior work experience or employment, courses, strengths, weaknesses. Explained exactly the roles of the technician and opened up the floor to any further questions. A very positive interviewing environment in the conference room of a small biotech company. They ask you where you see yourself in the future. One of the major benefits on the interview was getting a tour of the laboratory environment. It is key on an interview to see exactly where you will be working and with who.

Interview Questions

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardner, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New England Peptide (Gardner, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with three different upper management employees, all individually.
    They asked me all the standard interview questions, about my experience, my degree, my work style, etc.
    There were multiple Technician positions open at the time, and upon discussing my love for math they chose the department they thought I would fit best in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.