New England Research Institutes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New England Research Institutes Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at New England Research Institutes

Administrative Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New England Research Institutes.

Interview

I did a phone Screen, it was very brief. Interviewer was very condescending, and unprofessional. Talked lowly of my resume and experiences (not sure why the rep wanted to speak with me). It was quick, but had a very bad experience. Usually when I speak with HR reps they ask questions and engage the conversation, not speak down and insult a potential hire the whole time. I had no opportunity to speak.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New England Research Institutes.

Interview

Phone screening with project manager beforehand, in-person interview with both Chief Scientist and Project Manager. Seemed convivial enough at the time. They were very candid and described in detail the duties, responsibilities and expectations.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New England Research Institutes (Watertown, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Quick response from online submission to HR screen. The overall interview was OK, met with 2 people on site, one on the phone days later.

Interview Questions

• No out of the ordinary questions.   1 Answer

Data Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New England Research Institutes in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, contacted the next day via email to do a phone screen with HR. HR knew very little about the position so the questions she asked didn't quite make sense or pertain to the position. Asked me to walk her through some data projects but got the sense she didn't understand what I was talking about. Would have liked to speak with someone more knowledgable about the position.