New Horizon Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Horizon Security

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Horizon Security (Manassas, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

They ask simple question just be open about everything it's a very easy process you will also walk on a treadmill for a short time and a drug test right there

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Horizon Security in March 2013.

Interview

The provided me with a employment packet and I had my own licenses. I already had taken my VA classes and had worked for a few other security companies. Omniplex, Andrews, PGS, and Allied Barton pay a lot more and some have advanced training.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sign a employment contract?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I only took this job until I could get in with Omniplex. These people are awful.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Horizon Security (Richmond, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was rude and insulting. They hired me for full time and a certain availability and when i showed up on site I was told it was a part time position and that i would work random shifts, nothing that i agreed to when i was offered the job. from what I've heard they do this to a number of people.