New Teacher Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Teacher Center

Sort:

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New Teacher Center (Santa Cruz, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and disjointed process. I had two phone type screening interviews then a followup conversation where I was invited to CA to interview with "management team" I was finally flown out to CA headquarters to talk to 9 people in one day. The Head of the Department to whom I was suppose to report to not even present. Company was not diverse at all. Company lacks diversity in workforce, heavily female. Interview process seemed contrived and several of the people were simply included in agenda after I arrived.

Interview Questions

• If you had to work with a controlling , territorial person who currently thinks that their role includes some of your proposed responsibilities, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Teacher Center (Santa Cruz, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was brought in a room with the HR rep, my main boss and my intermediate boss. They asked me how much I had experience with Word, Excel and Outlook. It was an entry-level position so they new that any prior experience I had was just a bonus.

Induction Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Teacher Center (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There was a phone Interview with the director to screen me for the position. Followed by an in-person lesson plan demonstration. On that same day, I also met with other directors and participated in a scenario role play. This lasted approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• How might you deal with a teacher who is struggling with school site politics   Answer Question