Newbay Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newbay Software

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newbay Software in February 2011.

Interview

A recruiter that I have been working with for over a year found the opportunity for a sales position at NewBay. The first step was a phone interview with the "hiring manager" - who turned out to be the initial screener. The conversation felt as if he was going through a checklist... have your done this before? have you worked with this client before? etc... After the screening process, a face-to-face was set up with the real hiring manager. Although based in Ireland, it was greatly appreciated that he came to the U.S. to participate in the process. At our face-to-face, where we spent about 75 minutes together - 15 minutes more than scheduled (what I thought was a good sign). After discussing skills, contacts, strategies, etc... we concluded the meeting. I heard back from the recruiter several days later that I did not have the right contacts needed - and that was it. No other feedback.

Interview Questions