Cover image for Newell Brands

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Newell Brands Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 275 of over 275 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Newell Brands

Application

I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I was interviewed by the Quality Manager for my role. It took a month to get a reply for my interview. The rest all other process went good.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. How to handle quality?
    Answer Question

Newell Brands

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

It was a relatively casual interview: some basic questions and a portfolio walk-through (I went through three of my projects). The interview process began earlier than average. I applied through my college office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newell Brands

Application

I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

Phone screen by HR, video interview with hiring manager, on-site interview with hiring manager and 2 others. On-site for a few hours. Dress was business casual. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newell Brands (Bloomington, IN) in Oct 2022

Interview

It was basic behavioural questions. Like tmay, team work, collaboration, multitasking. They asked me how I would perform in a team, any previous accomplishments as well. And why I wanted to be work at their company. If i was comfortable working in chicago.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newell Brands

Application

I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

Typical interview questions, looking for someone with supply chain experience. They were also looking for specific analysis examples for past experiences. Hybrid/In office was a must. Lots of interesting projects that they review with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newell Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

The interview process is smooth but is very time consuming but the weird part here is they made two candidates go through the background verification which is mostly the last part of the interview.

Newell Brands

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

Spoke to head copywriter. She asked general questions about my experience, work style, interpersonal skills, etc. She told me about the job and the company, and the workflow process. Interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newell Brands (New York, NY) in Aug 2022

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. To be fair, this recruiter was from a staffing agency that was representing the Newell Brand company. However, the recruiter was too straightforward to the point it felt aggressive. She first asked for my salary requirements, which is a perfectly normal question most recruiters ask. She told me the job description, which again is a perfectly normal thing. What bothered me was afterward, she asked me about my US work authorization and citizenship, which sounds innocent but in reality, recruiters should NOT be asking you about your citizenship that early in the process! Even if you are a US citizen, they should NOT be prying for this information. It made me uncomfortable and rubbed me the wrong way. This wasn't someone who was new to recruiting who accidentally slipped up either, this person has been in the industry for a while and should have known better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newell Brands

Application

I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

Interview process included two 30-minute interviews with brand managers on college campus and then, three 30-minute interviews with different brand managers within the organization at company office at a later date

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newell Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newell Brands

Interview

Made it to the final round interview for 2 jobs as Assistant Manager. Interviews went well and then was ghosted. It was not until I followed up several times, did they finally send a rejection letter.

2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 275 Interviews

Newell Brands Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Newell Brands as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Assistant Brand Manager and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Newell Brands takes an average of 26 days when considering 270 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Marketing Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Assistant Brand Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Newell Brands according to 270 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.07%