Newforma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newforma Interview Questions

Interviews at Newforma

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Newforma (Manchester, NH) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Employees are very kind and respectful. Asked about previous employment obviously, but were not concerned when I didn't have a lot of experience. They like that because they are able to teach their ways for processes and projects.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to move the company in the right direction?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Newforma.

Interview

The process was over the course of about 2 months. there was a phone screening with HR, conversation with hiring manager, then the VP of Sales met with me for an hour. The final step was an in person presentation to several people.

Interview Questions

• If things didn't work out in 6 months why would that be?   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newforma in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a Technical Recruiter over at Newforma shortly after I had applied for the position. We set up a phone screen to initiate the interview process. The woman was completely clueless about UX/UI skills and not sure what the role actually was. She had a condescending tone, and based all decisions based on previous job titles vs. actual experience and skill. I didn't hear back from them after the call.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Newforma (Manchester, NH) in September 2018.

Interview

Initial contact was via a recruiter. Initial phone conversation was with the hiring manager where we reviewed the position, my qualifications and what I was looking for in my next job. I was then invited for an in-person interview. The in-person interview took approximately 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Aside from the usual types of interview questions what stood out was being given a programming problem 48 hours before the in-person interview. The instruction were clear that a range of solutions were possible and functioning code was not mandatory.   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Newforma in April 2014.

Interview

Several phone interviews, then on-site. The whole process was somewhat disorganized. Didn't get the impression HR and the hriing manager were talking. During one of the initial interviews I was asked questions related to another position. Spent time preparing ppt for the on-site interview, and was giving acknowledgement for this effort. My general impression was an ok company that was growing and needed to get itself together.

Interview Questions

• Onsite had a general negitive energy. Was challenged about my ability to do the job since I'd never carried a quota.Then managers bragged about 95% renvewal. Not sure the significance of not having carried a direct quote since the renewals were so high. Felt the position was more account managerment than CSM.   Answer Question

Enterprise Sales Interview

Interview

Relatively short interview process. They require a power point presentation.

Interview Questions

• If you didn't work out and we had to part ways, why do you think that would happen?   Answer Question

Media and Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newforma (Manchester, NH) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was great, the employees interviewing were personable, knowledgeable and quick. Not afraid to answer questions even some of the tough ones. The office was professional and the staff onsite friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Definitely asked about experience and how I would personally handle certain situations but that is to be expected.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newforma (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Prior to anything, a phone screening call was made and then an onsite scheduling happened. Before the onsite, there was a problem that I had to find a solution for and write a program for it.
    The onsite interview took place in two phases:
    1. A face to face with employees in Montreal office
    2. A couple of remote interviews with other employees in USA

From the moment that I walked in, I felt a VERY negative energy coming out of one of the two guys sitting in the office who I believe was a senior developer. He started the interview by popping out some random and irrelevant questions to the job posting and focusing more on how to make fun of my CV. He kept his "I know more than you" attitude for the whole interview.
    Then here come the remote sessions which they couldn't even set up a simple headphone for this matter and I faced lots of audio distortions during the interviews and sometimes complete silence! However, the guys at USA were acting very professional and curious about me (which they must be since they are interviewing.). I described my algorithm and program to the director and he was listening to it very carefully. Then I had a conversation with BE and FE managers which were very nice and respectful guys.
    Then officially my interview was finished since the dedicated 3 hours were passed. And then here comes the Mr."I know it all" again and started to ask more and more technical questions. I don't say he is not a good guy, but he has no rights to act like this during an interview to make the interviewee feel that I am just being challenged for not being accepted, not because of my talents and capabilities. He asked me to write some codes just in between of my presentation and cut me off with that! At the end, he told me "you don't need to prove your self anymore". Who says that during an interview?!!

Interview Questions

• Why we need exception handling?   1 Answer