Newton-Wellesley Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newton-Wellesley Hospital

Sort:

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Norton, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Comprehensive interview with seven employees. Questions ranged from experience to personality traits. Was not offered job and did ask for feedback which was positive. Job was offered to an internal candidate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Newton, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with H.R. individual and a few days later, a phone interview with hiring manager. In person interview with human resources, given background on organization and opportunity for questions. Met with hiring manager.

MA Interview

Interview

Friendy and easy but hard questions about yourself accepted offer started to work as soon as p one s I b l r n o t h I n g e l s e

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Interview

I first met with a HR generalist then met with the manager. This was an hour and a half process. Then i got a call for a second interview where I met the supervisor and had a peer interview which lasted close to 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Wellesley, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was quite pleasant, The interviewer was very friendly.
    He gave me a tour of the Hospital . And I was offered the job. I ended up not taking the job due do the low salary they offered me.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Newton, MA).

Interview

The interview process was relatively painless and everyone was very polite and professional. I did not get the job due to an internal candidate. I received a phone call explaining this and was very surprised at how professional they were.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the most difficult situations you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Newton, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Had a quick phone interview with HR and a few days later I came in to meet with HR as well as the hiring manager of my department. The next day I found out i got the job and they got me into the next orientation date.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with the nurse manager. Sat in her office and casually interviewed me. Very comfortable. She asked me behavioral questions and patient scenarios. The interview was probable 20 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in February 2009.

Interview

I met with 7 people total for the onsite interview day, and had lunch with executive assistants. The whole day was coordinated flawlessly and the attention to detail and obvious satisfaction of the current employees really had an impact on my decision to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are you most interested in about the position?   Answer Question
    • What is something about a past job that might have made you NOT want to get up and go to work?   Answer Question