Newton-Wellesley Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newton-Wellesley Hospital

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Interview

Called for an interview with hr rep, then I met with the hiring manager and I started a week later. Orientation was for 2 days I received my badge, health screen was completed and all was well.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Newton, MA).

Interview

The interview process was relatively painless and everyone was very polite and professional. I did not get the job due to an internal candidate. I received a phone call explaining this and was very surprised at how professional they were.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the most difficult situations you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

MA Interview

Interview

Friendy and easy but hard questions about yourself accepted offer started to work as soon as p one s I b l r n o t h I n g e l s e

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Wellesley, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was quite pleasant, The interviewer was very friendly.
    He gave me a tour of the Hospital . And I was offered the job. I ended up not taking the job due do the low salary they offered me.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Interview

I first met with a HR generalist then met with the manager. This was an hour and a half process. Then i got a call for a second interview where I met the supervisor and had a peer interview which lasted close to 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in February 2009.

Interview

I met with 7 people total for the onsite interview day, and had lunch with executive assistants. The whole day was coordinated flawlessly and the attention to detail and obvious satisfaction of the current employees really had an impact on my decision to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are you most interested in about the position?   Answer Question
    • What is something about a past job that might have made you NOT want to get up and go to work?   Answer Question