NexRep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Grubhub Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NexRep (Columbia, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the grubhub customer service position and a week later I was invited to interview. You have to schedule the interview with an online scheduling tool. The interviewer was prompt and the process was very easy. After the interview, I was emailed the forms to complete and pay for the background check which was $24.99.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NexRep.

Interview

The interview lasted about 20 minutes, just you basic interview questions, nothing technical. The interview person was very nice. She began to explain the position in full detail to make sure I understood that it is independent contrctor

Grub Hub Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NexRep in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. The person who called me to do it was very nice and told me all about the contract. She offered me the job at the end of the interview and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NexRep in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from NexRep asking about my availability. Upon being able to commit to one of the available time frames I emailed my recruiter and an interview was scheduled for the same week. I was hired on the spot, with the contingency that I pass the background check. Time lines and expectations were reviewed from interview to "nesting" phase. Very professional process; I was impressed.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall; the interviewer stressed my availability and training. I think I was asked why I chose NexRep/Grubhub?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep in September 2017.

Interview

I have been a recruiter (until my dad passed away). I left this interview in shock at the interview's disinterest in our conversation because I would never act as this supposed 4 star company acts while interviewing. Their boredom left me speechless!
     It was as if it was a formality and she was not listening to generic questions. I have a ton of experience in this area that could provide the company with the necessary experience in customer service, tech and customer resolution and she asked questions with no feedback. It was not a as if MeeGee was not listening - no conversation. I felt they had no intention to hire and may have already filled the position. For a company that is supoosedly so professional MeeGee was uninterested and aloof.
    I would suggest that NexRep not waste qualified candidates time to then reject them for no reason. As I said, after 16 years in the business, I could do it in my sleep and I also happen to love it. Oh well on to someone who will appreciate a good contractor!

Interview Questions

• How many irate customers do you help in a day?   1 Answer
    • What is your ideal customer service.   Answer Question
    • What is the most irate customer you handled and how did you resolve   Answer Question

GrubHub Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep (Wilmington, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview questions were very basic questions asking about my previous job experiences, work at home experience and questions about the job position how I would respond to dealing with a lot of angry customers. The interviewer was pretty uncaring and didn't seem to care about my responses regardless of what was said. She mention how week 1 there is no paid training until week two, which was awful. At the end of the call she told me the requirements such the equipment, technology requirements, filing my own taxes and that they don't offer benefits.

Interview Questions

• Explain your work at home experience?   1 Answer
    • Skills related to this field?   1 Answer

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NexRep (Chesapeake, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

You apply online, submit the information and recordings they request, then you wait (which is the hard part), they email you back, and you do a phone interview. The process feels daunting, but the rewards when you finish are great!

Interview Questions

• This isn't actually a question, but I did have to have the phone interview in my work space.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NexRep (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Understand that this is a independent contractor position. I completed an online application about a month or two prior to starting the process. Even with that is was rather short & easy. Phone screen/interview, then a number of forms were required one being the background check. You pay for that yourself $25, it is reimbursed if you complete certification & nesting with no absences (at least it was for my client).
    Certification is 5 days & Nesting is 5 days. Which is fine as the system & processes are easy. Anyone with any customer service background can get the hang of it rather quickly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was approximately 20 minutes. The interview give more background about the company and campaign you will work on. In addition you have the opportunity to ask questions and express concerns. Very nice and informative interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep in April 2017.

Interview

The process was quite simple. I applied online and received an email to schedule my phone interview. The interview itself was simple and the interviewer was friendly. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you assisted a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep in March 2017.

Interview

Process was easy. Applied, got an email a day later to have a phone interview. Had the interview, and was pretty unhappy with the recruiter. I'm sure she was just tired because my interview was toward the end of the day, probably after a long day of interviewing, but she sighed pretty much after every response I gave her. Then she sent me an email an hour later saying I wasn't hired because I missed the phone interview, which obviously I did not. I don't know if this was her fault or not. Could have been an automated system message. Regardless, it was incorrect and shows that the company is quite unorganized. The next day she told me I did not get the job, which I had already assumed. I don't hold anything against her, as like I said she was probably just tired.
    Overall, seems like an okay company to work for once you get past the interview from reviews I read. Advice to management - Put better organizational methods in place, and don't sigh in aggravation when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service roles, starting from the most recent.   Answer Question