NexRep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Grubhub Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NexRep (Columbia, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the grubhub customer service position and a week later I was invited to interview. You have to schedule the interview with an online scheduling tool. The interviewer was prompt and the process was very easy. After the interview, I was emailed the forms to complete and pay for the background check which was $24.99.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were wow by a company?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NexRep (Baltimore, MD) in May 2018.

Interview

I went to Rat Race Rebellion via Facebook. I saw an announcement for Nexrep. Followed the link they provided and completed the application.
    You will get an email confirmation that it's been submitted. About 2 days later I get an email saying it had been revised and selected to move forward. If I am still interested to click on the link provided in the email to schedule my phone interview. The link opens up like a calendar that's about 8 days long with 20 minute time slots. You click on the time and date u want and then you get a confirmation email for your phone interview. About 30 min. After getting the phone interview confirmation I got another email indicating there were materials I needed to review in preparation for the phone interview. The materials were a script they will ask u 2 read during the interview for outbound sales agent.
    M23377

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NexRep (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a short interview that lasted about 20-30 minutes. It included expectations of training. Afterwards I was given a contingent offer and was explained the back ground check and training pay information

Remote Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NexRep (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

I had to fill out the application through indeed I believe it was and then I received an email saying no thank you, I applied through glassdoor and was sent an email almost immediately saying they would call for interview. 2 days. Later they called me directly and did an 7-14 min phone interview. Said I did amazing and the emailed me to say while my credentials were amazing & I was over qualified they were.going to pursue another candidate and I could RE apply whenever.. However the training is not paid so you know & it's a 40 work week!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to go above & beyond your job title to make the consumer happy?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep.

Interview

You receive an email with possible things that would be discussed on the interview. We discussed skills I acquired from previous job experience, what it takes to be a NexRep Agent and what skills/ services that I can provide. Job Description, salary and certification.

Interview Questions

• what qualities do you think you need to be a successful agent?   Answer Question

Interview

short and sweet phone interview, interviewer asks basic questions about your experience and briefs you ion the position open, schedule options and pay , similar process to a brick and mortar job but easier

Interview Questions

• How likely would an upset customer throw off your day?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NexRep.

Interview

The interview lasted about 20 minutes, just you basic interview questions, nothing technical. The interview person was very nice. She began to explain the position in full detail to make sure I understood that it is independent contrctor

Grub Hub Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NexRep in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. The person who called me to do it was very nice and told me all about the contract. She offered me the job at the end of the interview and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NexRep in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from NexRep asking about my availability. Upon being able to commit to one of the available time frames I emailed my recruiter and an interview was scheduled for the same week. I was hired on the spot, with the contingency that I pass the background check. Time lines and expectations were reviewed from interview to "nesting" phase. Very professional process; I was impressed.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall; the interviewer stressed my availability and training. I think I was asked why I chose NexRep/Grubhub?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep in September 2017.

Interview

I have been a recruiter (until my dad passed away). I left this interview in shock at the interview's disinterest in our conversation because I would never act as this supposed 4 star company acts while interviewing. Their boredom left me speechless!
     It was as if it was a formality and she was not listening to generic questions. I have a ton of experience in this area that could provide the company with the necessary experience in customer service, tech and customer resolution and she asked questions with no feedback. It was not a as if MeeGee was not listening - no conversation. I felt they had no intention to hire and may have already filled the position. For a company that is supoosedly so professional MeeGee was uninterested and aloof.
    I would suggest that NexRep not waste qualified candidates time to then reject them for no reason. As I said, after 16 years in the business, I could do it in my sleep and I also happen to love it. Oh well on to someone who will appreciate a good contractor!

Interview Questions

• How many irate customers do you help in a day?   1 Answer
    • What is your ideal customer service.   Answer Question
    • What is the most irate customer you handled and how did you resolve   Answer Question

GrubHub Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep (Wilmington, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview questions were very basic questions asking about my previous job experiences, work at home experience and questions about the job position how I would respond to dealing with a lot of angry customers. The interviewer was pretty uncaring and didn't seem to care about my responses regardless of what was said. She mention how week 1 there is no paid training until week two, which was awful. At the end of the call she told me the requirements such the equipment, technology requirements, filing my own taxes and that they don't offer benefits.

Interview Questions

• Explain your work at home experience?   1 Answer
    • Skills related to this field?   1 Answer