NexRep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Grubhub Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NexRep (Columbia, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the grubhub customer service position and a week later I was invited to interview. You have to schedule the interview with an online scheduling tool. The interviewer was prompt and the process was very easy. After the interview, I was emailed the forms to complete and pay for the background check which was $24.99.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were wow by a company?   3 Answers

Community Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NexRep (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Relaxed, non Star questions. The interviewer was a former coworker at my last company and it was more relaxed. I didnt feel the pressure that I have felt with most any other Job interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for NexRep? from Home?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NexRep (Laurel, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

You apply online and then after you are selected as a candidate, you will get an email asking for you to set up a telephone interview. After the telephone interview is complete, if you advance to the next level, you are sent another email with details on the next step. After the next step, you sign up for a training class and then start work!

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NexRep (Portland, ME) in October 2015.

Interview

Five minute on the phone. Asked me questions like "do you believe their is such thing as pushing too hard" "how do you sell a product you have no use for to a customer" asinine stuff, previous experience was never mentioned. Interview was clearly not interested in my answers and was just asking for the sake of the interview. I was offered the position within five minutes on the phone and sent an email about the training process. (unpaid by the way)

Interview Questions

• "explain the benefits of using a nutribullet blender" "How would you sell a product that you yourself would never personally use"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NexRep in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I was contacted via phone by my interviewer. My interviewer asked me a series of questions pertaining to my sales experience as well as "How would you handle..." questions. I was then sent a link with a welcome packet and information on how to sign up for training. The difficult part was answering specific sales related questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with making sales calls and potentially getting hung up on, denied, and cut off?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process​ was very easy. Training was fluent and only lasted a couple of days. Team leaders are always there to help if you have questions. Confidence is key with any job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to calm down and help a upset customer.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NexRep (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I had one person call me and interviewed for 15 minutes and I was hired. I had to pay the $25 background fee because this company is all about profit over morals or employees well being.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep.

Interview

Not hard at all. One phone call asking me questions regarding sales, etc. There was training afterwards for 9 days. You were not paid for these training days.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NexRep (Athens, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of a script sales test with a strong close, personality questions with an overall drive to succeed and compete with peers for top sales ranking. Overall it was very sufficient as an interview.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience in s!les.   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NexRep in August 2016.

Interview

Had a wonderful interview with, Meej, HR Rep. She was very informative and helpful. I am very interested in a part time position, and believe with my sales and customer service experience I would make an excellent candidate.

Interview Questions

I declined because the don't offer paid classroom training, and I can't afford to miss work for five days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was approximately 20 minutes. The interview give more background about the company and campaign you will work on. In addition you have the opportunity to ask questions and express concerns. Very nice and informative interview.