NexRep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Grubhub Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NexRep (Columbia, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the grubhub customer service position and a week later I was invited to interview. You have to schedule the interview with an online scheduling tool. The interviewer was prompt and the process was very easy. After the interview, I was emailed the forms to complete and pay for the background check which was $24.99.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NexRep (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Understand that this is a independent contractor position. I completed an online application about a month or two prior to starting the process. Even with that is was rather short & easy. Phone screen/interview, then a number of forms were required one being the background check. You pay for that yourself $25, it is reimbursed if you complete certification & nesting with no absences (at least it was for my client).
    Certification is 5 days & Nesting is 5 days. Which is fine as the system & processes are easy. Anyone with any customer service background can get the hang of it rather quickly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was approximately 20 minutes. The interview give more background about the company and campaign you will work on. In addition you have the opportunity to ask questions and express concerns. Very nice and informative interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep in April 2017.

Interview

The process was quite simple. I applied online and received an email to schedule my phone interview. The interview itself was simple and the interviewer was friendly. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you assisted a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep in March 2017.

Interview

Process was easy. Applied, got an email a day later to have a phone interview. Had the interview, and was pretty unhappy with the recruiter. I'm sure she was just tired because my interview was toward the end of the day, probably after a long day of interviewing, but she sighed pretty much after every response I gave her. Then she sent me an email an hour later saying I wasn't hired because I missed the phone interview, which obviously I did not. I don't know if this was her fault or not. Could have been an automated system message. Regardless, it was incorrect and shows that the company is quite unorganized. The next day she told me I did not get the job, which I had already assumed. I don't hold anything against her, as like I said she was probably just tired.
    Overall, seems like an okay company to work for once you get past the interview from reviews I read. Advice to management - Put better organizational methods in place, and don't sigh in aggravation when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service roles, starting from the most recent.   Answer Question

Virtual Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NexRep in March 2017.

Interview

They talked to me for 10 minutes over the phone and that was it. They seemed to cut me off and not let me finish my answer. The interview was supposed to last 20 minutes. The interview seemed to go well but they were rude. They don't even put the time in to assess you. A couple hours later I thought I was going to get further instructions like I was told but I got a rejection.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you received exceptional customer service?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you gave exceptional customer service?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexRep.

Interview

Easy, fast, entire process took less than a week. Applied, received e-mail to confirm interview, interviewed started training the same week. Training was easy and upon completion there is a bonus if you meet required nesting hours.

Interview Questions

• If you sound pleasant and can talk like you have some sense you are basically hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NexRep (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

its was for cook process each i did before and i really did love it . I was willing to learn a lot and how to cook different kind of food

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about golden living   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NexRep.

Interview

This was hands down one of the MOST CONFUSING AND FRUSTRATING companies I have ever applied to! I sent in my application for an advertised Virtual Receptionist position and chose a Customer Service position as my second choice. I then received an email stating that they loved that I was interested in the position and that they would love to have me join the team. However, the Virtual Receptionist campaign hadn't started and they asked if I was interested in the Customer Service position instead, and to reply to the email sent if I was.

Since I had a couple of questions, I replied to the email only to have it bounce via the postmaster because my email address wasn't added to their sourcing group. So after a few failed attempts over two days, I end up having to contact the email related to already hired agents. After waiting another day, I sent the questions again and it went through. I received a timely response to my questions and asked about an assessment and onboarding. I was told to wait until my information was reviewed and was thanked for my patience. I was even more confused at that point, because I thought the initial response and invitation for the Customer Service campaign was due to someone viewing my application.

Then, out of nowhere, I was sent a rejection letter. I even contacted sourcing at that point expressing my confusion since it was expressed that they were interested in at least giving me an assessment, but was shut down. Of course, I never received a response to what I thought was a valid concern. After all the due diligence I performed to let these people know that I possessed a STRONG interest in their company, they make it difficult to establish any kind of contact and wouldn't even dignify my valid concerns with a response. I don't appreciate the mixed messages, and the way my application was handled was very unprofessional.

Grubhub Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NexRep in January 2017.

Interview

I received an email requesting an interview the day after I submitted my resume. I scheduled it for 2 days later. The interviewer called almost 10 minutes later than it was scheduled. She asked a series of questions regarding my experience as well as "what would you do?" type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you name an instance where you went above and beyond to help a customer out?   Answer Question
    • Can you please explain your customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • Can you please explain your experience with working from home?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NexRep in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview:
    I was asked several questions about my employment history, education, and some general interview questions. I was offered an option between two inbound sales positions, one for weekends only and this one where I can work anytime. Instructions were emailed for electronic forms, direct deposit, etc. I paid the $25 background check fee and started training a day later.