NexRep Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
NexRep CEO Teddy Liaw
Teddy Liaw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It's the place to be if you love interacting with your work from home agents and provide them the tools they need to succeed (in 103 reviews)

• Flexible schedule, systems don't take up too much space on your pc (in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons to working for this company (in 24 reviews)

• Why anyone would have a problem with this is beyond me, especially when you're being paid by talk time or for sales (in 16 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"You Must come and be part of this company!!"

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Gosh, I started out as an independent contractor less than 2 yrs ago, I have become a mentor, I have moved to other programs when in need. The support Staff are fantastic, patience, they made me feel as if we were sisters from a far. If you are ambitious and apply yourself the sky is the limit. I since have moved forward in advancing my career. AND you can too! No Limitations.

Cons

I honestly can not think of one. As technology changes in our world, we must be patient and walk along side before we can run.

Advice to Management

Great Job, Lets keep growing.......

NexRep Response

Mar 28, 2018 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're so glad to have you as part of the NexRep family! Thank you for all you do for NexRep and for our clients.

2. "Customer Care"

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent
    Current Employee - Customer Care Agent

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent place to work! Make your own hours, other agents become friends, and the work is exciting and refreshingly challenging. The Operations Manager makes you feel like you're an important asset to the team.

Cons

Pay could be better but ultimately, it is what you make of it. No other cons!

Advice to Management

NexRep seems to be working hard to make sure its agents are happy. Keep up the good work!

"Lots of Confusion"

Pros

I’m new, and this is my experience so far:
    -work from home
    -everyone I’ve dealt with is very nice (not always helpful, but always nice)
    -lots of help getting the VPN set up during training, which was great because many of us had trouble with it (instructor was also willing to help people with everything from email set up to jira tickets)

Cons

I’m new, and this is my experience so far:
    -my interviewer told me one thing about pay and hours ($10/hour and that there are enough available hours for everyone who wants to have 40+ hours to do so)
    -in training I heard something else (often not enough hours for people to work a minimum of 20, pay is not hourly)
    -no one will clarify what the situation is with either pay or hours
    -no hands on experience in training; why do you make us spend 40 hours unpaid to NOT practice calls or familiarize ourselves with the system?
    -calling NexRep to get clarification on the questions I have results in no answers; team lead won’t answer; certification teacher wouldn’t answer

Advice to Management

I really want to work for NexRep, do a great job, and be able to work the number of hours I need. I want to be a productive employee and benefit both the company and myself, as well as the client and customers. It’s really frustrating to be this far (into nesting) and not know what is happening or whether I need to find another job because I won’t have the hours at NexRep. I wish there was clarity and honesty here because not knowing and not having communication is making me anxious about that rather than focused on doing a good job.

4. "Work At Home"

Former Employee - Tech Support in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Tech Support in Louisville, KY

I worked at NexRep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good managers, helpful co-workers and working from home.

Cons

System issues and low pay.

"I love working here!"

Current Employee - IOB Sales in Monroeville, PA
    Current Employee - IOB Sales in Monroeville, PA

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Always looking to get agents more opportunities. Promotes from within. Management is always available to help.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints!

Advice to Management

Keep striving to keep NexRep the best in the industry!

"Don't risk your financial future!"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Portland, ME
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Portland, ME

I worked at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible scheduling, reasonable pay per job requirements

Cons

Unpaid training, poor leadership team, lack of communication, very few advancement opportunities

Advice to Management

Quit making this a high turnover, disposable contractor type company. Hire intelligently, invest in your people and at the very least: have the common decency to communicate with your staff when a project or opportunity ends. Locking people out of their work stations is not at all an acceptable means of letting them know their services are no longer needed. Furthermore, ending almost 100 contracts a week before Christmas is just low. The rush to make all leadership employees before the New Year was curious. I hope this company gets sued to oblivion. QUIT TREATING PEOPLE LIKE TRASH.

"Dear NexRep"

I have been working at NexRep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great hours (if you can make the 20)
    fast paced
    work from home

Cons

Poor Management
    unprofessionalism
    lack of integrity
    lack of communication

I could put a lot more on this review but I will reserve my comments for a later time and place.

Advice to Management

Reply to any and all emails you receive from the independent contractors
    Be fair
    Be honest

"This company is lack in the communication dept"

Current Employee - Customer Care Specialist in North Chesterfield, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Care Specialist in North Chesterfield, VA

I have been working at NexRep part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is on time.

Cons

The communication is off. I worked from home for many companies and this company seems to be lacking a lot in the communication department. No support for people in nesting. Their way of doing things is a fail. They use a communication method through skype instead of using five 9 messaging . They be quick to terminate if you need help with something .

Advice to Management

Please improve your support to the agents and the troubleshooting. Communication need to be improved and the messaging plateform where the agents converse or what not should be improved.

"Review of NexRep"

Current Employee - Client Services in Portland, ME
    Current Employee - Client Services in Portland, ME

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent place to work. The entire executive team and operations team are wonderful. The different departments work well together to support the great work that is being delivered for the customers. Lot’s integrity, great culture and CEO is great.

Cons

I do not have any cons about this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

NexRep Response

Mar 10, 2018 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy you are experiencing what we hope all of our contractors experience with NexRep! Thank you for all that you do for us and for our clients.... More

"Quality Control Manager"

Current Employee - Quality Control in Andover, VT
    Current Employee - Quality Control in Andover, VT

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started as an independent contractor on the Drybar campaign in July, 2014. Nearly a year to the day, I was promoted to the contracted Facilitator position for the same campaign. When Drybar left Nexrep in July 2017, I was offered the same position but with a brand new campaign, Glossier. This was literally starting from the ground up! It was very exciting to be offered a position like this! As of Jan 2018, I was offered a full time employee position with NexRep and was honored to accept. NexRep has not only allowed me the flexibility to work from home, on a schedule that works for my family, but I've also been allowed to grow with them in ways I never had imagined when I started with this company nearly 4 years ago. I adore my fellow coworkers and look forward to working every day!

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to say!