NexRep Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
NexRep CEO Teddy Liaw
Teddy Liaw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Best work from home job I have ever had (in 88 reviews)

• Nexrep has given me the opportunity to have a flexible schedule (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons working with NexRep, only pros (in 19 reviews)

• Why anyone would have a problem with this is beyond me, especially when you're being paid by talk time or for sales (in 15 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"I love it"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Mentor in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Mentor in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working from home and being able to set my own hours. This is the 4th WAH company I've been with as I resigned from one, one lost the contract I was working on and was laid off from the 3rd. This is by far the best and the best thing about Nexrep is the open lines of communication. I can honestly say that there has not been one time when I've reached out to someone that they haven't been there. To help, just listen, offer advise, explain or coach. Whatever I've needed. WAH positions inherently have challenges that a brick and mortar operation doesn't have, but there's always someone there, either a chat or a phone call away to help you work them out. I also love the comradere amongst the agents. We're there for each other and that means a lot since we all work from home. There's plenty of room for advancement if you want it, but perfectly ok if you don't.

Cons

I have no cons about Nexrep

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work...I love it here!!

Jul 31, 2017 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you for your review. We’re so glad you’ve found contracting with us to be a positive experience and that you’ve found support with other agents who are also contracting with us. It sounds like... More

"Great company, great people!"

Current Employee - Analyst in Portland, ME
    Current Employee - Analyst in Portland, ME

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

NexRep provides a fun and fulfilling opportunity, with great challenges, strong mentors, many opportunities for growth. The people are friendly, intelligent, and encouraging!

Cons

I can't think of anything negative.

"love this company!"

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

It's a great place to work with wonderful people and a fun and engaging work environment!

Cons

I have no cons to this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"NexRep"

Current Employee - Contractor in Buckfield, ME
    Current Employee - Contractor in Buckfield, ME

I have been working at NexRep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pick own hours, friendly and supportive management, work from home, opportunity to move up

Cons

First few days of training are frustrating dealing with everybody's tech. issues. It leaves less time for actual training before nesting. There were a number of topics that were just touched on instead of discussed and taught. Role playing would be a good exercise for phone cases as well as mock email cases.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"A Company that Cares"

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Hudson, FL
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Hudson, FL

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love my job! It is wonderful to work here

Cons

I honestly have no cons

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great work!

"Good Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really like working for Nexrep, agents can schedule their own hours, work from home when it is convenient for them and the pay is also decent.

Cons

As far as I can tell agents are not able to move from one campaign to another, this is one of the cons to working here. For one all agents are not looking for promotions but opportunities. Agents may want to shift to a new campaign that better suits their interests and to learn new skills and/or develop current skills.

Another con is management, it is difficult if you cannot work with a current supervisor, there is no one you can go to in the company to have a fair conversation. You have to deal with who's over you, personally this is one of the downsides to online work.

Advice to Management

Be fair and treat everyone fair.

"love the company!"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Akron, OH

I have been working at NexRep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Although I have only worked wirh NexRep for a little over a month.. I absolutely love the company so far! The freedom to be at gome with my children and still provide my family with a 2nd income is an amazing oppurtunity. The management is awesome and they do a awesome job supporting their agents.

Cons

honestly I dont see any cons... for yhe first time I can say I love my job and my supervisors approach in managing their team!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, your positivity creates a wonderful employer moral and in return will have better workers.. win win for everyone! Also, Nancy who works as shiftleader for inbound is awesome!

Nov 29, 2017 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you so much for sharing such a glowing review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this and so appreciate all you do for our clients!

"Facilitator/ Certifier"

Current Employee - Facilitator/Certifier in Orrington, ME
    Current Employee - Facilitator/Certifier in Orrington, ME

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

great company to work for, I have been here for over 11 years and always treated with respect. If you work hard you get rewarded.

Cons

Sometimes information is not passed along .

Advice to Management

Have a once monthly meeting with the people that are in close contact with the agents to keep everyone up to date on what is going on.

Nov 6, 2017 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very appreciative of your many years of service with us and thank you for all you do for our clients as an independent contractor. Thank you also for... More

"Bait-and-Switch Hiring Tactics"

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

Make your own schedule and work with awesome team members!

Cons

I was hired for customer service and told during my initial interview that this was not a sales position. Immediately after I finished training we received an e-mail that the company was going a different direction and all of us new hires were now sales agent. It seemed pre-planned as the older employees never had to attend another training for this “new” position. On top of it, the commission incentives are terrible considering the large product we’re selling.

Advice to Management

Be honest and up front when you’re hiring people. It’s frustrated a lot of us because we feel like we were tricked.

Nov 13, 2017 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you for your review. We have a transparent process here at NexRep and strive to include agents in as much of the process as possible because it benefits us and you for everyone to know and... More

"What WAH companies SHOULD be, Nexrep has down to a science"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Atlantic City, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked on several WAH companies over the last several years and Nexrep is by far the best!!! The support from Supervisors has got to be the best there is! Having a WAH job where you can work your own hours, (as long as you work your minimum hours required) plan family vacations, and where management REALLY listens to you is absolutely priceless!!! At Nexrep, you are an IC, but working with people who are like family. They treat their agents with respect, listen to their concerns and truly believe in a work/life balance.

Cons

None ....at....all Keep up the great work!!!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Nov 13, 2017 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience contracting with us! We love to know that people like you are enjoying the freedom that comes with... More