NexRep Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
NexRep CEO Teddy Liaw
Teddy Liaw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It's the place to be if you love interacting with your work from home agents and provide them the tools they need to succeed (in 95 reviews)

• The best part about it is I get to also make time for my family while having a flexible schedule and also love what I am doing (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons to working for this company (in 21 reviews)

• Why anyone would have a problem with this is beyond me, especially when you're being paid by talk time or for sales (in 16 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"I love it"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Mentor in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Mentor in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working from home and being able to set my own hours. This is the 4th WAH company I've been with as I resigned from one, one lost the contract I was working on and was laid off from the 3rd. This is by far the best and the best thing about Nexrep is the open lines of communication. I can honestly say that there has not been one time when I've reached out to someone that they haven't been there. To help, just listen, offer advise, explain or coach. Whatever I've needed. WAH positions inherently have challenges that a brick and mortar operation doesn't have, but there's always someone there, either a chat or a phone call away to help you work them out. I also love the comradere amongst the agents. We're there for each other and that means a lot since we all work from home. There's plenty of room for advancement if you want it, but perfectly ok if you don't.

Cons

I have no cons about Nexrep

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work...I love it here!!

NexRep Response

Jul 31, 2017 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you for your review. We’re so glad you’ve found contracting with us to be a positive experience and that you’ve found support with other agents who are also contracting with us. It sounds like... More

"In take sales calls"

I have been working at NexRep part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training is easy- all self explanatory and very helpful! You get to do role playing which helps. The system itself is really neat compared to a bunch other companies that make you go off of printed paperwork and tape to your walls. Its all in one easy system. If you have questions they are answered so quickly. Great company! You also pick your own hours and if you happen to want to work alittle more you're able to.

Cons

Sometimes the call volume is down.

Advice to Management

None! They are amazing

"Outbound Sales"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most flexible job I've ever had. You set your own schedule each week. Although you are only required to contract for a minimum of 15 hours, you can work as many hours as you like ( within operating hours). You are in control of your own paycheck and the sky is no limit! Staff and coworkers are awesome. There is always someone available to help and coach you. Additionally there is an online platform employees have access to if they wish to hone their skills to become more successful sales reps.

Cons

No paid days off or medical benefits as you are an independent contractor.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and open lines of communication!

"FLEXIBILITY in Working at HOME!!"

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NexRep has been the opportunity I have been looking for that gives me the flexibility I need with my crazy lifestyle. NO prep/get dressed/commute to work!!! I run a youth foundation to work with inner city youth. Sometimes my phone rings & I have to go! There are no 2 days alike in my world. NexRep allows me that kind of flexibility I need. FINALLY, I found an opportunity that compensates me for my skill set, and gives me the flexibility I require. The support system & resources allow for increased performance, thus increased income. I can also work when I am traveling anywhere in the 48 continental states. Anywhere I can hard line into the internet, I can work!

Cons

Not very much downside. Sometimes there are slower periods & the phones are not very busy. Other con, agents can only work in continental 48 states, so unable to work when I am traveling outside the country.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great support system!!! Hopefully soon we will be able to work anywhere in the world!!

"Perfect work from home job!"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Davenport, IA
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Davenport, IA

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work because you are allowed the flexibility to make your own hours. NexRep also provides the opportunity to make the same income (or more) as working outside the home without any added expenses. Full time income with part time hours!!

Cons

There are no cons to working for this company.

"Most reliable work at home job for me"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working from home is my biggest pro. The certification was very helpful. The supervisors are always nice and helpful. You choose your own hours and can work as much as you want. You can make very decent money .

Cons

The only con is not being about to meet any coworkers or office staff.

Advice to Management

I wanted to take the time to just say thanks for this opportunity and reliable employment.

"Great company for real salespeole!"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Cocoa, FL
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Cocoa, FL

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NexRep is a great wfm choice if you are a good salesperson who knows how to maximize your time and commission, and I have been at two others so i can compare. Call volume is steady and there is opportunity to make serious money here. I have read some past reviews where people complain about not getting calls and not making money and the simple truth is that you obviously were not a sales performer if this was your experience! Good sellers get fed calls, period. It's how any sales company works.

Cons

There are some periods of lower volume based on holidays and such but overall my experience has been great here. I do about 30 hours a week and love the flexibility and no commute!

Advice to Management

Keep bringing on more products!

"Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hands on training is excellent, they really prepare you to be able to sell. Ongoing support from the managers is great, I can always reach out and get a quick answer.

Cons

The only thing, I do not like there are times during each day that I can't login unless I am scheduled.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work - thank you for everything,

9. "Engaged and Growing - Great Company!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager
    Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at NexRep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone at NexRep works together to accomplish our goals, and surpass our client's expectations. It's the place to be if you love interacting with your work from home agents and provide them the tools they need to succeed. We don't try to make everything fit into one bubble, we look for opportunities to make it work.

Cons

No cons at all.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. We're growing the current programs, and adding great clients!

10. "Customer Support"

Former Employee - Customer Support in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Customer Support in Remote, OR

I worked at NexRep part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Able to make your own schedule, and work from a remote location.

Cons

Hours of availability were taken quickly.

Advice to Management

Make sure that all departments are adequately calling customers back to ensure prompt follow up!