NexRep Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
NexRep CEO Teddy Liaw
Teddy Liaw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "It's the place to be if you love interacting with your work from home agents and provide them the tools they need to succeed" (in 108 reviews)

• "Flexible schedule, systems don't take up too much space on your pc" (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons to working for this company" (in 23 reviews)

• "Pay is calculated by your actual talk time" (in 17 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"You Must come and be part of this company!!"

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Gosh, I started out as an independent contractor less than 2 yrs ago, I have become a mentor, I have moved to other programs when in need. The support Staff are fantastic, patience, they made me feel as if we were sisters from a far. If you are ambitious and apply yourself the sky is the limit. I since have moved forward in advancing my career. AND you can too! No Limitations.

Cons

I honestly can not think of one. As technology changes in our world, we must be patient and walk along side before we can run.

Advice to Management

Great Job, Lets keep growing.......

Mar 28, 2018 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're so glad to have you as part of the NexRep family! Thank you for all you do for NexRep and for our clients.

2. "Family friendly company"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great training, personal coaching and growth potential!

Cons

Pay could be higher, and more availability

3. "A Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Energizing team
    Great Leadership
    You can make a difference

Cons

No cons I can think of

4. "NexRep Family"

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

I have been employed here for almost 3 years and have loved the experience!! The flexibility is amazing, and the people are even better!

There are a ton of opportunities in a lot of different arenas, and something will surely suit your fancy.

If you are one that excels, there will be much more exciting opportunities that will be available to you as well!

Cons

The call center world is unpredictable.

5. "Great place to work"

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

I started out as a customer care agent on my campaign almost 4 years ago. I have since moved up to a lead team member on the same campaign. I love the campaign that I am on and all the women I work with. Everyone that I have had the pleasure to work with have always been very pleasant and accommodating. The opportunity for growth is wonderful with Nexrep. I look forward to working with them many more years to come.

Cons

There are none at this time

6. "NexRep is a wonderful company with great people working there!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I come to work each day looking forward to it!

Cons

I truly have nothing negative to say about this company.

Advice to Management

As you grow, please keep that small company feel as much as possible!

7. "Very Happy"

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

Very accomodating with schedules, getting to work from home, co-workers are great, very enjoyable atmosphere, again - getting to work from home

Cons

Sometimes the customers can be difficult, but that's part of the job. If you're a contractor there are no benefits at all.

May 13, 2018 – V.P. Marketing

We love hearing about how our model allows our independent contractors the flexibility of creating their own schedules and servicing right from the comfort of their home. We are extremely happy that... More

"Customer Care"

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent
    Current Employee - Customer Care Agent

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent place to work! Make your own hours, other agents become friends, and the work is exciting and refreshingly challenging. The Operations Manager makes you feel like you're an important asset to the team.

Cons

Pay could be better but ultimately, it is what you make of it. No other cons!

Advice to Management

NexRep seems to be working hard to make sure its agents are happy. Keep up the good work!

May 13, 2018 – V.P. Marketing

Thank you for your review. NexRep works especially hard to provide our community of independent contractors with positive and fulfilling opportunities; we pride ourselves on building a fun and... More

"Joke of a company"

Former Employee - Customer Servce in Gillette, WY
    Former Employee - Customer Servce in Gillette, WY

I worked at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home is nice

Cons

Training is a joke, trainers are never prepared for training, and you the rep suffers for that.

Bad Clients; Nexrep works with some of the sleaziest company's in the country . Tristar for example sells very crappy products and they know it, but thats not even the worst part!!! You are REQUIRED to upsell scam products that are monthly reoccurring charges... ooohh ahhhh grocery reward program is so cool...until the customer realizes all they can get is off brand kitty litter. The company hopes that the customer will forget about the charges. WORSE than the phone company, worse than a lawyer, its NEXREP!!!!

Advice to Management

most TL’s have no clue on how to lead a team or train. The TL's pick favorites and if your not one of them be prepared to be stuck. I have never worked for such a joke of a company

"They are a SCAM"

Current Employee - Grubhub
    Current Employee - Grubhub

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

You have hope in the beginning of the process because they make it sound like the answer to all of your prayers.

Cons

This is a HUGE SCAM. I sent my application in. I was asked to do a phone assessment. I got the job followed by an email with the class dates. I put my notice in with my current employer of over 3 years. I paid for the background check they requested and just days before i was to begin classes i was told that there were no classes available. My guess is they make money off the 3rd party background checks. Stay away from this company, save your time and energy. I'm down $30 for a background check, $60 for a headset and I'm out a job for trusting these people. Also know that if you have a problem, there is no one to call. They just ignore your emails. They claim to be a "family", that is all but funny.

Advice to Management

Get your system together. I hope you are unaware of the crappy business practices and not complicit in them.