NexRep Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
NexRep CEO Teddy Liaw
Teddy Liaw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I can work work from home work as many hours as I like (in 76 reviews)

• Nexrep has given me the opportunity to have a flexible schedule (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons working with NexRep, only pros (in 15 reviews)

• Why anyone would have a problem with this is beyond me, especially when you're being paid by talk time or for sales (in 14 reviews)

"NexRep is the bomb diggity :) - Customer Care for Tristar"

Current Employee - CS Representative - Tristar
    Current Employee - CS Representative - Tristar

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been contracting at NexRep since way back when they first became NexRep, or pretty close to that time; I believe it was 2013. I have personally watched the company grow and grow; going from about 30 agents to hundreds and hundreds of agents in the last 3 years. Pretty AWESOME!

What sets NexRep apart from other W@H jobs, is their ability to make it a personal experience and take actual interest in your overall performance and success. Lets just say, they know me by name, i've personally spoke to many people here, on the phone..... imagine that! You've got real people here that take the time to certify you, coach you, chat with you and talk to you. They don't call you just to tell you the things you may have messed up on, they reach out to show their appreciation for you and if there is an improvement that needs to be made, they take the time to coach you and treat you like another human being. They do not act better than or do not make you feel like you are an idiot for a mistake, they help you. I will be honest, they are better than actual employer/employee relationships I have had in the past. They make this all possible in a virtual world and they have passion for what they do. What else could anyone possibly want than to have an exciting team, the ability to schedule yourself, an amazing support system and to do it all while sitting in the comfort of your home with a cup of coffee and in your pajamas (if you'd like). Way to go NexRep for the opportunities you bring to us all. :)

Cons

Nada one. Love it here!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Agent for ONTEL/NEXUS"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Nashville, TN

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Been working with WAH companies since 2007 and NEXREP is by far the best company with many leanring tools to help agents with great team leads, Agent Facilitators, and the best Operations Manager! Love my family and team!!

Cons

Would love to be able to meet my co workers and grab lunch!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

"BEST WAH JOB EVER!!"

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

I've worked from home since 2001 and this is by far my favorite WAH job ever! I feel like I'm working for a team~the supervisors are great and very supportive. The hours are flexible which allows me to be there for my family. I find the inbound sales fun, challenging and rewarding ..helping/talking to my customers from all over is great! Every single day I sit down to work with a smile on my face, eager to start my day!! One more thing..you're not a number at NexRep..they know you by name and they compliment your good work and that means alot to me. Thanks NexRep :)

Cons

The only con is not being able to meet my coworkers

Advice to Management

don't change :)

"Great For Adjusting To Your Life"

Current Employee - Team Lead - DM in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Team Lead - DM in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Making your own schedule - working from home - great co-workers - great management team

Cons

No paid vacation - no benefits - no paid time off

Advice to Management

A few little perks would be nice, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I love my job.

"Amazing Company/Tristar CS"

Current Employee - Tristar CS in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Tristar CS in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I began my journey with NexRep in March 2014. This was my first work at home job. It has definitely been an amazing experience. I began in Outbound Sales and have worked my way up to Support. There was many hours put into different Campaigns that I worked with trying to make improvements and help out in every way that I could. The support that I have had along the way has been phenomenal. They are always there to help you and listen to your concerns. I enjoy their enthusiasm, support and participation in Telethons. They always make this a fun and rewarding time. NexRep doesn't treat you as a number, you are SOMEONE to them. You are a part of their TEAM and they prove this daily. I have enjoyed my time with NexRep and look forward to continuing my journey here for a very long time.

Cons

I honestly have no downsides to being a part of the NexRep TEAM!

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work you all do on a daily basis!

"Call Center Sales Agent"

Current Employee - Call Center Sales Agent in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Call Center Sales Agent in Columbus, OH

I have been working at NexRep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The managers are great and responsive. It's a work-at-home that doesn't drop kick you. There is ample training and support after. Scheduling is pretty flexible. Co-workers are great.

Cons

It's a challenging job and expectations are high, though I don't consider that a negative. If the pay was higher, it would be perfect 5 star

Advice to Management

The pay should be more competitive. Management overall very approachable and supportive.

"Great Company"

I have been working at NexRep full-time

Pros

Competitive, Good Values, Supportive Team Atmosphere

Cons

Can be too fast pasted for some.

Advice to Management

Keep Growing

"Great part time job for Moms!!!!"

Current Employee - INBOUND TV SALES in Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - INBOUND TV SALES in Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at NexRep part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most of the work is on the weekends and I still do not miss any family time! I split my days up a few hours in am and few after the kids go to bed and if I happen to only get only 2 sales an hour, I can still make over $10 while sitting at home in my jammies, with my kids just down the hall. How can it get any better?!

Cons

Calls have been down past few weeks, but I know we are getting more copper chef calls coming soon. Can't wait!

Advice to Management

We love Cos and Beth they are so nice and helpful!

"Great work at home job"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales

I have been working at NexRep full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Nexrep since 2013 and I love working here. You get lots of feedback on how well you are doing, or even how you can improve and make more money. You also gets tips on being better in sales and all! This job is also great because you can choose your own hours so you can always be there for your family. If you are having a crappy week they are also there to pep you up! :). Training was fast and they make it simple to learn it. The trainer is really nice and helpful. There is a opportunity to make some really great money!

Cons

The only downside I have is not being able to meet all the amazing people in the office!

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice..... just wanted to say, thank you for giving me this great opportunity.

"I love it"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Mentor in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Mentor in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at NexRep part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working from home and being able to set my own hours. This is the 4th WAH company I've been with as I resigned from one, one lost the contract I was working on and was laid off from the 3rd. This is by far the best and the best thing about Nexrep is the open lines of communication. I can honestly say that there has not been one time when I've reached out to someone that they haven't been there. To help, just listen, offer advise, explain or coach. Whatever I've needed. WAH positions inherently have challenges that a brick and mortar operation doesn't have, but there's always someone there, either a chat or a phone call away to help you work them out. I also love the comradere amongst the agents. We're there for each other and that means a lot since we all work from home. There's plenty of room for advancement if you want it, but perfectly ok if you don't.

Cons

I have no cons about Nexrep

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work...I love it here!!

NexRep Response

Jul 31, 2017 – V.P., Agent Community

Thank you for your review. We’re so glad you’ve found contracting with us to be a positive experience and that you’ve found support with other agents who are also contracting with us. It sounds like... More