NextGen Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NextGen Information Services Interview Questions

Interviews at NextGen Information Services

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NextGen Information Services.

Interview

Phone interview : Unprofessional, unable to speak up ad couldn't understand the recruiter at all. Also the recruiter that contacted me never actually looked at my resume. I think this person works in a outsource call center.

Interview Questions

NextGen Information Services Response

Jan 23, 2017 – Vice President

Thank you for writing us this review. We apologize for your experience. We value all your feedback and will be passing your comments along. If you would like to talk to us more about your interview feel free to contact us privately. Thank you again and have a great day.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextGen Information Services in June 2013.

Interview

2 + weeks. Telephone interview and then face to face interview with client.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NextGen Information Services (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Meet with team and management over lunch. Was hired within that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NextGen Information Services (Horsham, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Telephone inteview and then a group interview. Best to work through a recruiter to keep up on the process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all basic for this postition, strengths, weaknesses, hardest things ever accomplished   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate at all. benefits are not good, 401k match very small no bonus.