Nextbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nextbridge

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nextbridge (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2017.

Interview

First they make you fill a lengthy 4 pager form, when done with the form there was an extensive interview with the HR representative. Once done with the general assessment by HR representative there was a technical assessment in which their G.M was also present, there were a series of different questions. Overall the interview process took more or less two hours including the time spent on filling up the form.

Interview Questions

• There are n-1 elements in range of 1..n in an array with one element missing, find the missing element in O(1).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nextbridge (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

On check In, you have to fill a very very lengthy Form, and have to enter all the information you have in CV,
    and sometimes have to write an essay.
    This followed by basic HR interview, than followed by Technical interview by two senior engineers.
    If you are shortlisted than you will be called for final interview, mainly for salary settlements.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding Language you are applying, and the Projects you have listed in your CV   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nextbridge (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2014.

Interview

First introduction with recruitment team and after recruitment team approval technical team came. They analyze my behavior, technical skills, vision and creativity. After technical team approval i introduced with GM and GM finalize my position.

Interview Questions

• Create class for tissue paper with all properties, methods and functionalities.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nextbridge in December 2011.

Interview

Fist of all they called me and offered position of senior software engineer, they asked me if i am willing. I just replied positively and we decided an interview date. On interview day, first there was interview with hr department, they just asked for my basic information like Education, Experience etc. Then i was supposed to come for technical interview on some other day but they decided to take technical interview on the same day, so two persons panel came in and took my technical interview, it took i think 30 - 45 minutes. Then they told me they will call me. after two days HR called me to come to final discussion with Development manager, I go their and have discussion on my technical skills and salary negotiation. But it was not finalized, then HR called me after two days and asked if i am coming, i replied that i can come but on my desired salary, then she had a meeting with DM again and they agreed, after that i received my Offer letter from HR department and then i came on my first day of job after one month notice time period!

Interview Questions

• Is it possible to manage two domains on the same hosting and same code files but different behavior on both domains.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nextbridge (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2011.

Interview

i applied online , then recived a interview call ,where i decide the interview date.on the interview date i reached at office on time then my skills test taken . After the test HR takes 1:1 Interview. During the interview she takes IQ,personality Test and Background Check. i cleared the test and then a penal Interview conducted.

Interview Questions

• there are 8 balls and devide in a way that in only two attempts we find which ball is havier.   1 Answer

Negotiation

On salerie i negotiate with HR.

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nextbridge (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process.
    1. Written Test + Personal Information and Background Information Questionnaire.
    2. HR Interview.
    3. Panel Interview by managers.
    4. Head of Department Interview

Interview Questions

• How you can manage database relationship for the following scenario.
      Parent Category have many sub categories and the sub categories have further subcategories.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

If you got a chance to work here.... Come and work its good working environment.