Nextep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nextep

2.9

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nextep (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with Recruiter over the phone. On a different day I had a Video interview where I recorded my answer to questions via Video. A week later I interviewed with the local RSM. And finally I had flown to Corporate in Norman Oklahoma and had 2 separate interviews. HR,Marketing and then Senior management VP, Operations. The Recruiter is awesome and so are the HR and Marketing folks but the senior Management have huge EGO issues. They did not set up expectations well for the training process and as a result the senior management were very passive aggressive in their interactions with me. Micro Managers.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for work?   1 Answer

Interview

one interview-be ready to take a math test 10 questions basic 7th grade math. Must score 90% and up. Interview is with VP of Sales Adam Graham and one of two middle managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non existent

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nextep in August 2013.

Interview

Initial interview on the phone with recruiter in the beginning of the week, she asked about sales experience, skills, etc. Very generic job interview questions. Went well. She said she'd let me know by the next day if they would like to schedule an in person interview. She called before 11AM the next day and asked me to come in for an interview on Thursday of this week. The in person interview was very quick and also pretty generic. No difficult questions. Just a sell yourself type interview.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nextep (Norman, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Friday and had a call the following Monday. I did a phone screening with the recruiter and was set up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I then had a second interview with upper management and the HR manager. I was offered the position quickly after the second interview. It was a short and precise process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking employment or Why do you want to work at Nextep?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nextep (Norman, OK).

Interview

Three interviews, all team or group interviews that lasted roughly 45 minutes to an hour. Standard questions about my business and product knowledge. There were some technical questions an outside consulting partner asked. I also had to take three online assessments that were actually very helpful in determining fit and training glide path as I entered the company.
        My First interview was a HR/Recruiter Screen on the phone-quick, pleasant, and informative. Second was a panel (hiring manager plus a departmental manager I would interact with). Third was a panel interview (hiring manager's VP and a consulting partner I would work with often), to cap it off was a review of my Test Scores and personality assessment with the HR Manager. With the HR Manager was a thorough review of the company, benefits, and culture.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Nextep?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nextep (Norman, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen followed by an interview with my potential manager, then a phone interview with a consultant working closely with the company on a particular project, and finally an interview with my potential team, manager, and HR manager.

I was also given a DISC assessment test and a business analyst skills test.

Payroll Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nextep (Norman, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a 3 tier interview process. Once over the phone, and two separate in person interviews, with first my potential direct supervisors, and then members of the company management team. Everyone was easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. I simply was able to be myself and explain why I felt I was a good option for the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary or extremely tough. Typical questioning, in a laid back setting. It is clear they are looking beyond qualifications into your ability to work well with a team.   Answer Question

Client Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nextep (Norman, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview, then two face to face interviews. The questions were tough, but I expected nothing less. The face to face interviews were with the supervisor of the department, then the HR Manager and the COO. Both interviews were laid back, but professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I would manage my time when faced with multiple tasks and deadlines.   Answer Question

New Client Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nextep (Norman, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great, it started with a phone interview, then an interview with the hiring manager and HR manager. And then a 3rd interview with the COO. They were all happy to be doing the interview and you could just see how much they cared about employees through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I didn't think there was anything difficult or unexpected about the interview.   Answer Question

New Client Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nextep (Norman, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an online resume submission, a couple online tests (a DISC personality test and a Microsoft Excel test), and then 2 face to face interviews on site. During that time they also ran a background check. There was a drug test, but that was after I had accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience fit the role of New Client Coordinator?   Answer Question