Niagara Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Niagara Health System Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Niagara Health System

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in St. Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Niagara Health System (St. Catharines, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Review of qualifications and scenario-based skill questions. Questions involved situation-based use of nursing knowledge. I was asked how I would perform nursing care in a given set situation. I also was asked to provide an example of how I performed nursing care in a specific way. Review of my resume was very brief and most of my interview was focused on answering questions

Interview Questions

• In a situation where a patient of sound mind is refusing a medical treatment, how would you attempt to convince the patient otherwise?   Answer Question

Anything Interview

Interview

Had to do a math test, answer personal questions, have some kind of job experience with cash. Asked what I would like as pay? Where do I see myself with this company in 5 years? When can I start? Explain a situation that happened at work I had to fix.

Casual Then Part-time RN Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Health System (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The office of the manager was difficult to find. I was Interviewed by the manage the department in their office. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes. The interview was very low key foscused mainly on psycho-social questions, less on critical care issues for job.

Interview Questions

• how I would resolve conflict between staff, MD or client?   1 Answer

Dietary Food Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welland, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Niagara Health System (Welland, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The Process was very thorough but yet comfortable. Two Supervisors interviewed me. One asked about my experience and the other asked more about situations and how would I handle them, personal and professional. Very professional!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for the NHS   1 Answer