Nicka K Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nicka K Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nicka K

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nicka K (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Hour interview with VP Operations. Hour interview with Purchasing Specialist. Then joined a company mixer that had many other potential candidates. Was invited back for 2nd interview next week with another management team member.

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nicka K (Jamaica, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

1st and 2nd interview. 1st with managers 2nd with directors. Very organized and well structured interview. Some managers will ask you in a technical ways where you should know if you are in that field. However, most managers will you ask more personal questions that you've not been asked before. So you have to be prepared in more of personal ways.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any history of not getting along with the team members?   Answer Question

Procurement Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nicka K (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening, phone interview with VP, and in person interview with Director and a new hire Procurement Advisor. Both phone interviews went well, however, in person interview was short, cold, and dull.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to persuade and convince an audience of an unfavorable decision.   Answer Question