Nicklaus Children's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for NICU position. 3 total interviewers including hiring manager, nurse manager, and clinical nurse educator. Very friendly and open to questions. Wish the NICU nurses went on transports instead of having a transport team outside the NICU. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What would your former boss say about you?   Answer Question

Accepted position at former employer. No NICU transport team, they use a group from elsewhere in the hospital. Pay was less than I wanted.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I call called to have an interview with the hiring manager, I was very short. I am still waiting for an answer. I am not sure if they are going to call, but she said to give a week or two.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They were reading off a paper not a very personal interview made you feel like you were taking a test very impersonal. Questions felt more like a interrogation and not really wanting to know me or my experience so I could of written anything on my resume

Senior Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

A panel of 6-8 people asking questions about your experience and situational questions regarding office eitiquette. Each person went around the room and chose a question of their choice in regards to your personal and professional life.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you find yourself in a difficult situation with another conworker. How would you resolve disagreements in the office.   1 Answer

Mental Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

HR assistant called and schedule an interview, then you interview with the HR assistant and then with both the HR assistant and the Manager or the department. If you pass that interview then they started the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why do you want this job?
      Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
      What's your ideal company?
      What attracted you to this company?
      Why should we hire you?
      What did you like least about your last job?
      When were you most satisfied in your job?
      What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
      What were the responsibilities of your last position?
      Why are you leaving your present job?
      What do you know about this industry?
      What do you know about our company?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System.

Interview

quick and easy

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Followed by technical phone interview. The person asking most of the questions was reading from an internet list. Expecting word-for-word answers, which I gave as the answers. I could hear them saying the answers were what I was answering. Rudimentary and average level questions. A lesser Engineer could have answered what was asked.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was typical. Questions focused on skillset. Received call, then was scheduled to come in for interview. Once interviewed, I was called for additional interviews. At the end, recruiter called to let me know I was chosen. Then I was scheduled for orientation.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System.

Interview

First was an online application, if you were accepted there was second video interview, and then if accepted, was was a panel interview with about 10 interviewers.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nicklaus Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Took forever to get a call. Phone interview was formal. Personality test was easy but they never go back and explain anything to you. It would be nice to get an explanation. Some questions on the phone were like "are you for real". If you have a question, forget it. They wont answer any calls.