Nissan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nissan Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.5

Remarketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nissan.

Interview

Interview process was easy.They went through my resume. She asked questions about nissan and how did i hear about the opportunity. She asked how would handle certain situations. She asked about my educational background and previous experiences

Data Prep Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nissan (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Interview was fairly straight forward. Essentially, they want to make sure you are ok with their workflow. If you want to have a creative outlet for 3D work, this job will not suit you.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be ok with building cars in a non creative department?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nissan.

Interview

The first round was a phone screening interview. HR was friendly and mostly he asked behavioral and situational questions. It was a good interview experience as it was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      What are your strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nissan (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a very quick interview. The team at Nissan is very professional. They had me in, and out within 40 min. I had the chance to speak with two of the sales managers, and both were more than helpful with me making the decision to join the team!

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and was told I would hear back within a week. They did not contact me until I asked them about the status of my interview. The recruiter used an excuse saying the system did not notify me. Sad that this particular recruiter used that.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nissan (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It was a good interview process. Very professional and provided good information on the company and the department that I would be working in. Had a good understanding of the expectations of the internship.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nissan (Canton, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

First is a phone interview with a recruiter or the manager looking to hire. General questions about your resume are asked.

Second you conduct an onsite interview where you're briefly asked more questions about your resume and then your are shown a muffler/exhaust tip and asked to describe what it is, and its functions. Then you are given a scenario where there was a quality issue with the muffler and how would you go about containing the problem, doing a quick fix to get the line back up and running and lastly how to ultimately solve the problem.

Afterwards you are taken on a tour of the facility and meet the managers in your department.

Interview Questions

• What is this (pulls out an exhaust tip and sat it on the table) and its functions.   1 Answer

Car Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had to be interviewed by all four salesmanager at the dealership and when I passed all four "somewhat intimidating" tasks. I was than handed my application for salesman license which I had to pay 51$ at the DMV and had to get my background check. (Another 51$) I come in three days later after applying/receiving the position and am told to come wait until they give me a call. Friday a latest they said...... Two weeks go by and I give them a call and a salesmanager tells me you made it into out candidates we will let you know within 4-5 days when to come in. And so another week went by..... Desperately in need for a job to pay for student loans I dressed up and went to the dealership. I asked to speak to a sales manager. He than texts the other sales managers and tells me to come in on Friday to start...... It was a mission. And I hope not everyone has to go through the same process.

Interview Questions

• If your customer wants to buy the new Nissan Maxima but they say hold on we'll be back because we want to check out the new Honda Civic, what do you do in that scenario?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nissan.

Interview

Applied online and had a 20 min phone interview (recruiter) within a week. 8 questions were based on the job description. More technical in nature which was a surprise. After the interview the recruiter said it would be forwarded to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your experience on ...(based on job description).   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nissan in October 2016.

Interview

Company came to my school to interview lots of people. First interview was pretty standard material, though it became apparent that I was not good fit for Finance Internship. Interviewer recommended me around Nissan for other internships though. Those interviews were for data analytics, so questions were combo of standard interview fare and slight technical knowledge questions.