Nissan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nissan

2.7

Senior Commercial Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Livingston, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone screening followed by telephone interview based on out of state location. The screening lasted 45 minutes, the formal phone interview lasted 45 minutes with a Supervisor and Manager. They were personable and expressive about the needs of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your earliest start date?   1 Answer

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Canton, MS) in June 2019.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze. The interviewee was very informative and helpful. I am excited to began my journey at Nissan if everyone is like HR. Good luck to everyone that is applying.

Interview Questions

• What is you drive when it comes to being a member of Nissan?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Nice interviewer, did not need to introduce the company. Ased about my education, my favourite courses, where do you see yourself in 5 years, do i love robots and automation

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nissan (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview for an engineering position in Farmington Hills, MI. The phone interview was just about understanding the cradle to grave process of the automotive industry. Easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe the whole process of developing a vehicle. Work history, etc.   Answer Question

Car Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nissan (Greenville, SC) in February 2018.

Interview

Supervisor was pretty decent and great person he gave me a little detail of What is the main part of the jo, he gave me a pretty food advice " as long you have proud and u wanna learn the job you'll be okay"

Interview Questions

• He asked for experience and if I currently employed right now   1 Answer

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan (Canton, MS) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was 4-5 interviews with a preset script of general questions you would find with most employers. If you have relevant work experience and an actual desire to be a top performer, the management staff will be very interested. Don't be afraid to be real. Describe the real you. Know your flaws from previous employment and be ready to advise how you learned and recovered from it. Practice telling your story to people so management is bought into your narrative. Your life matters, make sure they know it.

Interview Questions

• What do you think this position does apart from its description?   1 Answer

Remarketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nissan.

Interview

Interview process was easy.They went through my resume. She asked questions about nissan and how did i hear about the opportunity. She asked how would handle certain situations. She asked about my educational background and previous experiences

Data Prep Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nissan (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Interview was fairly straight forward. Essentially, they want to make sure you are ok with their workflow. If you want to have a creative outlet for 3D work, this job will not suit you.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be ok with building cars in a non creative department?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nissan in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through the corporate website and had only one phone interview. I thought the interview when very well and we had good conversation. I did not hear back for a few weeks.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nissan.

Interview

The first round was a phone screening interview. HR was friendly and mostly he asked behavioral and situational questions. It was a good interview experience as it was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      What are your strength and weakness?   1 Answer