Nobel Biocare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

Initial phone interview with prospective Manager. He probed for knowledge of lean manufacturing and overall position language adeptness.

In person interview consisted of face to face with current Process Engineer and prospective Engineering Manager. It was short, sweet, scripted and to the point.

Interview Questions

• If I told you to go out and qualify a new machine to be used by one of our product lines with a tight timeline and close deadline, can you do it?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare.

Interview

I got a phone interview. They asked why I was interested in their company. They asked me about a school project and to go into details about it. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses.

CNC Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

Anyone that could walk in the door was given a job. At the time they were looking for warm bodies. I hear now that they are laying off. Maybe their hiring process is one of the reasons.

Interview Questions

• Very poor HR rep. No manufacturing knowledge whatsoever   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick and straightforward. Looking for warm bodies that had their eyes open.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare (Mahwah, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the HR rep. She asked me a lot of background questions. Then I had another phone interview with the same HR rep and a mid-level engineer present. Most of the same type questions were asked. Then I had a face to face interview, I was commuting from RI to NJ so they put me up in a fabulous hotel the night before, free of charge. I met with the engineering manager who asked me more of the same background questions and a few questions like "Describe a time when you had to deal with a problem or issue and how did you deal with it?". Then I met with the engineer I had spoken to on the phone and he gave me a plant tour with very informal questions afterwards. The plant was very high-tech and very impressive. The people seemed very nice as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a problem on the job and how you dealt with this problem?   Answer Question

QA Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare.

Interview

Number of interview: 2
    Confirmed academic specialty, work experience. They wanted to know how I could contribute and / or result immediately. Nice atmosphere to talk.
    Confirmed starting date if everything goes well.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kloten (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare (Kloten (Switzerland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and 2 on site interviews, including the hiring manager, HR, hiring manager's boss and team members. The team members seemed smart and high performance people, which was positive, but visibly tired; a bit extreme was a young woman, who entered the room appearing to be plainly exhausted and was clearly nervous with having to enter into the interview. HR and the hiring manager, who would have been my boss, seemed impatient and on all interviews tried to fit too many questions for the short time we had, even repeating similar questions, which brought the interview to an unnecessary pace. I didn't receive a good impression overall from the interaction between the people, and had the feeling that some of the people there was at the verge of burnout. I decided to decline this one.

Interview Questions

• Beyond a background check, all the usual questions from HR manuals like why leaving current job, personal weaknesses, how to solve a conflict, etc. They asked me to give examples from my past, when I had to face those situations ('Give me an example when...' type of questions). Insistence on 'how to cope with stress' or 'what to do when you are under pressure'. Small case and/or questions with project management situations and how to solve them, not difficult (how to prioritize, what to do if you can not meet a deadline...). Some of the questions on subsequent interviews had been asked on the previous ones, so a good idea to keep a note on what has been said right after each interview.   Answer Question

T&E Team Leader/Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went for a good hour. Two high roles conducted the process. They really did not know exactly what they needed, TnE / Product Manager!? Offering a really poor amount. There was no clarity or prospects around the role.. This people had no idea how to even start their problems. Every question I made they did not know how to answer. There was a lot of uncertainty around the company and teams. No transparency regarding commission. Expecting to overtime everyday. I rejected the offer due to the inefficiency the company represents. Big mess!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you needed to exceed your performance in order to meet the lines.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with HR. It was for a maternity leave 12 month contract. HR was like a robot reading from a script. I think she was new or an intern.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare.

Interview

Was referred by recruiter, had initial interview with hiring manager. asked the standard interview questions. name a time when you had a good experience with a customer. name a time you had a tough experience with a customer. what do you know about nobel biocare. all in all it was a fairly standard interview but wasnt the right fit for me based on my background.

Interview Questions

• name a time you over committed to a customer, how did you get over that to still close the deal?   Answer Question

CDC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nobel Biocare (Paris (France)) in November 2013.

Interview

Rencontre tout d'abord avec le responsable régionale, ensuite avec un cabinet de recrutement qui vous fera passer différents tests, puis rencontre avec le directeur des ressources humaines, entretien avec le responsable scientifique et enfin rendez vous avec le directeur général de la société.