Noble Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noble Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Noble Corporation

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

Entry level interview was brief. Overall, very layed back.

HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Unproffesional, disorganized, misleading. They do not tell you facial hair is prohibited until you are hired & that you must have a military style haircut. Poor communication, difficult to reach anyone by phone in rhe office. This company does not care about its employees or its peofessional reputation. As they stated their loyalty is to the Shareholders not the workers. I regret accepting employment here. Like most orher employees I am looking for a position elsewhere. Also, they will promise you a job overseas but in a few months you will be back in the Gulf if Mexico with a hefty paycut. They also do not mention that it is %100 your responsibility to get to work. And if there is a hurricane say goodbye to your vehicle.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation "Take it, or Leave it" basically.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

interview with test, iq test, few simple questions and interview with bosses. they ,make you believe there are opportunities to grow and that's false. would not recommend this company to anyone looking for job progression.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, either take it or leave it... Holiday was non-negotiablle

Floorman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

it was brief and easy, had to wait at office for a short time. was one on one in a secure room. had to fill out a lot of paper work. left for lunch and came back to finish paper work.

Interview Questions

• past work experiance and how long   2 Answers

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

Took a quick test then met with the HR manager who asked questions pertaining to the job itself. Then met with the hiring manager whom asked about my prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one of you strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Basic interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviews were set up by the recruiter and went well. The offer process was a bit challenging. Once I found out the level of contract labor I would be supporting, I was a bit disappointed

Interview Questions

• What would people say about you at your funeral and why?   Answer Question

Could not come to an agreement on variable compensation.

Service Desk Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation in December 2014.

Interview

I first took an exam where I needed to answer various problem solving questions. The questions ranged in difficulty. I then had a panel interview with the Manager and some other people I would be working with. Most questions were behavior/situational. It was a very positive experience, I thought they did a great job of explaining what they were looking for and asked some great questions to get to know me to determine whether I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is not currently meeting their goals?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Corporation (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Took an IQ type test.
    2. Spoke to an HR Representative with Noble that took about 30 Minutes
    3. Last spoke to the IT Manager for Desktop Support that took about 35 to 45 minutes

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Corporation.

Interview

Started with a phone interview asking the usual questions. Then had to submit a video explaining yourself. Very easy to do.Once reviewed, had an onsite interview with Manager of Support.