Noble Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Noble Energy

2.5

Sort:

Corporate Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noble Energy in September 2013.

Interview

Received an invitation to a Virtual Interview that would be recorded and submitted. It is done by a company called Hire Vue. It is an interesting concept but lacks the interaction of an in person or a live interview. There were 8 questions. Each allowed 30 seconds to think and formulate your answer and three minutes for a response.

Interview Questions

• What was the accomplishment you are proudest of and why?   Answer Question

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Energy.

Interview

I applied through my university career service and got an interview. By the time the career fair happened all interviews were filled. I went to their information session and basically knew everything about the company. The interview was behavioural questions, asked me about myself and my skills. Easy to answer questions, I even got to ask them some great questions. They were very impressed with me and seemed to really like me. Two weeks later I received an email that I got declined. If they didn't contact you soon after the interview you probably didn't get the internship

Petroleum Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Noble Energy (College Station, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Very casual, yet, focused...Two people interviewed me. One asked more questions than the other. While one recruiter talked to me the other took notes about my responses. I was invited to dinner that evening along with three other potential candidates. It was casual but it was obvious that the recruiting team wanted to make sure the candidate they offered the position to was a great fit for their culture.

One week later I was given an offer.

The Noble team was very genuine and very down to earth. What a great bunch of people to work with.

Interview Questions

• How do you relate your experience in an office setting to your experience out in the field?

What is your career goals?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Energy.

Interview

Great environment. Answered all questions and concerns. Hiring manager was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked questions that test knowledge of field and expertise.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noble Energy (Detroit, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

interview followed by in person interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your communication and interpersonal skills helped in dealing with difficult clients or team members.   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Noble Energy (Greeley, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position at a job fair and was quickly called back and asked to meet for an interview. The interview was informal, with the hiring manager who had been at the job fair and some members of the team that I would be working with. I was told I had received the job within a few days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult team, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Inventory Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noble Energy.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Recruiter and a week later phone interview with the Manager and Supervisor. After the phone interview they informed me the next steps would be to come in and have a face to face interview.

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Noble Energy (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

This interview was a very laid back and calm interview. Noble is interested in finding out more about you and your willingness to "get dirty" ... I say this because they believe that if you find someone willing to learn, you can teach them what they need!

Interview Questions

• I would say just being confident in yourself and your learning abilities.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Noble Energy.

Interview

The interview was held by the recruiter and a VP. They asked lots of behavioral questions. It was pretty laid back. They talk about how you'll be doing projects, however he said there's not a career path. Whatever project is available that person can have it. Their performance lets the company know whether or not to promote them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Noble? What do we do?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Energy (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Behavior questions