Nonin Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Senior Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nonin Medical (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a quick screening call, 2 hour on-site, and a full day on-site. No skills based questions really since I was transitioning industries... that is, until the final interview with a sr. leader. Lots of very specific academia-focused questions that were probably serious but a bit of a stress test I would guess. I did not want to work at Nonin after this part of the interview

Interview Questions

• Please write the Navier-Stokes equation on the white board.   Answer Question
    • Please explain the full theory of operation of a gas turbine system.   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nonin Medical (Plymouth, MN).

Interview

I had applied to multiple positions, and so this interview was back-to-back with another interview.
    Group was very friendly and consisted of a manager, an experienced engineer, and a younger engineer. I explained parts of my projects. One of the interviewers was a former student at my university and was familiar with the basics of an on-campus job I held. I didn't get a lot of questions from the group.

Interview Questions

• Did not get many questions during the interview. Any questions were technical, based on previous experience/projects.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nonin Medical.

Interview

The interview process was about medium pace. Started with HR phone screening which was a little on the aggressive side. Next stage was an interview with the hiring manager mostly focused on the particular skills. Final stage with an interview with the team, and a few random managers. All in all pretty average.

Interview Questions

• I was asked random technical questions outside my specific area of expertise designed to find my limits.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They generally seemed unwilling to negotiate.

Product Development-Firmware Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nonin Medical (Plymouth, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

I got the onsite interview from this company last week, and I felt that both technical and behavior questions that were asked were basic and people are friendly there. And most of the time I am asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard, but asked a question on the basic C variable type definition.   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nonin Medical in December 2012.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly, everybody was great. Great experience and I had a feeling it was a great place place to work and they also had a great benefit package. The salary wasn't very competitive but with the benefit package it's still a great deal.
    Too bad for me I had to decline the offer. I am a career rookie and I found myself caught up in a situation where I was going to interview for another position on the day I had to make a decision. Great interviewing experience, stressful decision process on my part.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult, straight forward interview based on the resume and basic questions such as tell me why we should hire you.   Answer Question

Was a very difficult process, By the time I received the offer, I had to interview for a position where I was referred by a colleague. I know its stupid but i actually turned down a great job opportunity without having another one in had.