Nor Metals Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nor Metals

Nor Metals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nor Metals

Interview

Ok, pretty easy , informative. Seems like a hard working group. May be able to grow in the company . I would recommend getting in to the company. You can learn about quickly.

Interview Questions
  • How did you heard about the position
    1 Answer

Nor Metals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nor Metals

Interview

Applied online and was asked to come into an interview one week later. Very straightforward. 1st round interview with HR manager, 2nd round with the owner. Heard back about 5 days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I interviewed at Nor Metals (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

Half hour interview with the HR Manager and then half hour interview with the owner of the business and the HR Manager. Basic questions about an inside sales job. The job basically consists of calling dentists office, crematoriums and other places where dental metals could be obtained and then recycled. Plug and Chug cold calling job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nor Metals (Brooklyn, NY) in Jun 2017

Interview

Had a phone screen which lasted about 15 minutes. Went into detail about my experience and the role itself- if I would be suited etc. Interviewer was very transparent in exactly what I would be doing as explained it is a very hard position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nor Metals (New York, NY) in May 2017

Interview

Phone screening and then in person interview followed by offer a week later. Interview went for about 30 minutes and quizzed me on personality aspects as well as a couple of questions "give me an example..." and some questions which were random to test my reaction time such as "which famous person would you like to be and why"

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your methods in getting past the gate keeper?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nor Metals (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

Easy - met with HR manager and went through my experience and how I could benefit company. Was a very smooth, informal meeting which helped to ease the nerves. Once there the HR manager made it very comfortable and outlined how the interview was going to go.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed